INFORMATION SYSTEM OF TUITION AND THESIS PAYMENT VERIFICATION WITH ADAPTIVE LAYOUT DESIGN
The verification system of tuition and thesis payment at ISB Atma Luhur which is running is felt to be less effective and efficient because students must come directly to campus with proof of payment during working hours to verify the payment. Also, there is the possibility of negligence by the finance department that only stamped the payment slip without doing a flag, consequently, related students were unable to carry out the selection of lecture groups and thesis supervisors when the schedule began. This caused them to not get the favorite lecture groups and thesis supervisors because the quota had run out. To overcome this problem, an information system for verification of tuition payment and web-based thesis verification will be developed with an adaptive layout design so that it can be accessed by laptop or smartphone users without reducing comfort during operation. The system development model and tool used in this research are the waterfall model and the Unified Modeling Language (UML), respectively. The developed system can be used by students to upload proof of payment and monitor the verification status of proof of payment that was previously uploaded. The system can also be used by the finance department to verify payments, as well as display and print payment verification reports. The developed system can be accessed anywhere and anytime so that the efficiency and effectiveness of the verification process are increased.
Adiwinoto, B., Japriadi, Y. S., & Tommy, L. (2019). Laporan Akhir Penelitian Sistem Informasi Verifikasi Pembayaran Uang Kuliah dan Skripsi Mahasiswa STMIK Atma Luhur dengan Adaptive Layout Design.
Cazanas, A., & Parra, E. (2017). Strategies for Mobile Web Design. Enfoque UTE, 8(1), 344–357.
Dedi, Mariana, A. R., & Susanto, E. A. E. (2019). Perancangan Sistem Informasi Pengelolaan Administrasi Pendapatan Keuangan Studi Kasus STMIK Bina Sarana Global. Jurnal Sisfotek Global, 9(1), 1–7.
Dharmawan, W. S., Purwaningtias, D., & Risdiansyah, D. (2018). Penerapan Metode SDLC Waterfall Dalam Perancangan Sistem Informasi Administrasi Keuangan Berbasis Desktop. Jurnal Khatulistiwa Informatika, 6(2), 159–167.
Febriyanto, E., Rahardja, U., & Alnabawi, N. (2018). Penerapan Midtrans sebagai Sistem Verifikasi Pembayaran pada Website iPanda. Jurnal Informatika UPGRIS, 4(2), 246–254.
Gustafson, A. (2015). Adaptive Web Design: Crafting Rich Experiences with Progressive Enhancement (2nd ed.). Pearson Education.
Hardiyanto, Abdussomad, Haryadi, E., Sopandi, R., & Asep. (2019). Penerapan Model Waterfall dan UML Dalam Rancang Bangun Program Pembelian Barang Berorientasi Objek pada PT. Fujita Indonesia. Jurnal Interkom, 13(4), 4–11.
Hidayat, A., Utomo, V. G., & Djohan, H. A. (2016). Penerapan Responsive Web Design dalam Perancangan Sistem Modul Online Adaptif. Journal of Information System, 12(1), 44–48.
Mulyana, Y., & Savitri, P. (2015). Pembuatan Aplikasi Verifikasi Pembayaran dengan Metode Web Scraping pada Pengembangan Aplikasi Penerimaan Mahasiswa Baru (Studi Kasus : Politeknik Manufaktur Negeri Bandung). Jurnal Manajemen Informatika (JAMIKA), 5(2), 29–42.
Novianty, C. (2019). Review konsep responsive Design dengan Framework Materialize pada Website. InfoTekJar (Jurnal Nasional Informatika Dan Teknologi Jaringan), 2(1), 41–44.
Nuryamin, Y., & Budi, E. S. (2020). Perancangan Program Administrasi Pembayaran SPP, UTS dan UAS Pada MA Al-Marzukiyah Jakarta. Jurnal Sistem Komputer Dan Informatika (JSON), 1(2), 77. https://doi.org/10.30865/json.v1i2.1852
Pahrudin, P. (2019). Etika Profesi Komputer. Goresan Pena Kuningan.
Rafika, A. S., Putri, D. I., & Sanusi, S. (2017). Sistem Pembayaran Rincian Biaya Kuliah Pada Perguruan Tinggi Raharja Menggunakan Go+. Journal CERITA, 3(1), 64–74.
Rahardja, U., Aini, Q., & Thalia, M. B. (2017). Penerapan Menu Konfirmasi Pembayaran Online Berbasis Yii pada Perguruan Tinggi. Creative Information Technology (CITEC) Journal, 4(3), 174–185.
Solichin, A. (2016). Pemrograman web dengan PHP dan MySQL. Penerbit Budi Luhur.
Sutoyo, I. (2020). INTI NUSA MANDIRI PERANCANGAN SISTEM INFORMASI PEMBAYARAN SPP TERPADU MENGGUNAKAN MODEL PROTOTIPE. INTI Nusa Mandiri, 14(2), 145–152. https://doi.org/10.33480/inti.v14i2.1125
Tommy, L., Kirana, C., & Lindawati, V. (2019). Recommender System dengan Kombinasi Apriori dan Content-Based Filtering pada Aplikasi Pemesanan Produk. Jurnal Teknoinfo, 13(2), 84–95.
Abstract viewed = 111 times
PDF downloaded = 90 times
The copyright of any article in the TECHNO Nusa Mandiri Journal is fully held by the author under the Creative Commons CC BY-NC license.
- The copyright in each article belongs to the author.
- Authors retain all their rights to published works, not limited to the rights set out on this page.
- The author acknowledges that Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) is the first to publish with a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license (CC BY-NC).
- Authors can enter articles separately, manage non-exclusive distribution, from manuscripts that have been published in this journal into another version (for example: sent to author affiliation respository, publication into books, etc.), by acknowledging that the manuscript was published for the first time in Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri);
- The author guarantees that the original article, written by the stated author, has never been published before, does not contain any statements that violate the law, does not violate the rights of others, is subject to the copyright which is exclusively held by the author.
- If an article was prepared jointly by more than one author, each author submitting the manuscript warrants that he has been authorized by all co-authors to agree to copyright and license notices (agreements) on their behalf, and agrees to notify the co-authors of the terms of this policy. Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) will not be held responsible for anything that may have occurred due to the author's internal disputes.