ANIMASI INTERAKTIF PENGENALAN HEWAN UNTUK PENDIDIKAN ANAK USIA DINI
In the current era of globalization, the development of the intellect of a child must be cultivated from an early age. This is because brain absorption is very good at age 1-5 years. One of the things that can support a child's brain absorption is through education, yet still, very much children who do not understand and know about the animals that live in habitats such as land, air, and sea. Incomprehension of the child to knowledge might be due to what is being taught less attractive so that the curiosity children are reduced. One of the things that can support the development of a child's brain is through interactive education. Therefore need a learning tool based interactive animation introduction of animals which aims to introduce the animal to early childhood education. In the writing of this thesis, an interactive animation created by the method of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) waterfall that provided the software life flow approach in sequence starting from the analysis, design, coding, testing and supporting stage. Information technology-based learning methods through interactive animations have many advantages from the conventional method of learning in children ages 1-5 years, display interactive animation in education can help students in the delivery of the material and more communicative so that it can more easily remember the lesson material.
Desstya, Anatri, Haryono dan Saputro, Sulistyo. 2012. Pembelajaran Kimia Dengan Metode Teams Games Tournaments (TGT) Menggunakan Media Animasi dan Kartu Di Tinjau Dari Kemampuan Memori dan Gaya Belajar Siswa. ISSN: 2252-7893. Universitas Sebelas Maret: Jurnal Inkuiri Vol 1 No 3.
Diartono, Dwi Agus. 2008. Media Pembelajaran Desain Grafis Menggunakan Photoshop Berbasis Multimedia. ISSN : 0854-9524. Jurnal Teknologi Informasi DINAMIk Vol XIII No. 2. Juli 2008
Husein, Umar. 2005. Metode Penelitian untuk Skripsi dan Tesis Bisnis. Jakarta: Raja Grafindo.
Nurtianto, P. & Syarif, A.M. 2013. Adobe Flash dalam Membuat Sistem Multimedia Interaktif. Yogyakarta: ANDI
Setiawan, Lisa Laurentia. 2008. Tutorial Praktis PHOTOSHOP CS3. Yogyakarta: NEOTEKNO.
Sukamto, Rosa Ariani dan Muhammad Shalahuddin. 2011. Modul Pembelajaran Rekayasa Perangkat Lunak. Bandung: Modula
Abstract viewed = 1760 times
PDF downloaded = 1825 times
The copyright of any article in the TECHNO Nusa Mandiri Journal is fully held by the author under the Creative Commons CC BY-NC license.
- The copyright in each article belongs to the author.
- Authors retain all their rights to published works, not limited to the rights set out on this page.
- The author acknowledges that Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) is the first to publish with a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license (CC BY-NC).
- Authors can enter articles separately, manage non-exclusive distribution, from manuscripts that have been published in this journal into another version (for example: sent to author affiliation respository, publication into books, etc.), by acknowledging that the manuscript was published for the first time in Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri);
- The author guarantees that the original article, written by the stated author, has never been published before, does not contain any statements that violate the law, does not violate the rights of others, is subject to the copyright which is exclusively held by the author.
- If an article was prepared jointly by more than one author, each author submitting the manuscript warrants that he has been authorized by all co-authors to agree to copyright and license notices (agreements) on their behalf, and agrees to notify the co-authors of the terms of this policy. Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) will not be held responsible for anything that may have occurred due to the author's internal disputes.