IMPLEMENTASI MODEL WATERFALL PADA SISTEM INFORMASI AKADEMIK BERBASIS WEB PADA SMK PERTANIAN KARAWANG
The development of the number of students that continues to grow from year to year, demands accuracy and accuracy in providing accurate and accurate information to students without the same repetition of data. Management of academic information at the Agricultural School
Karawang is done with the context of manual and paper use as data storage and archiving media including value data, schedule data subjects and other academic information so that it raises several problems in terms of timeliness of value recapitulation and making inefficient schedules. The existence of these problems, the authors make a website-based application scheme design with the waterfall method, a website-based academic information system can manage academic information on the school both value and schedule data subjects that can be updated regularly and stored in the database so that it can process information effective and efficient. The web-based academic information system is very useful in providing convenience to both teachers and students. The Web-Based Academic Information System is the right solution to realize an information system that is effective and efficient in helping with the presentation of information that will be channeled or information to students.
Barong, J., Unmul, K., Kelua, G., Samarinda, S., Belakang, L., & Penelitian, M. (2009). Smp Negeri 4 Samarinda, 4(2), 18–29.
Fitriani, E., Firmansyah, D., Aryanti, R., & Walim, W. (2018). Laporan Akhir Penelitian Mandiri. Jakarta.
Hidayatun, N., Herlawati, & Frieyadie. (2013). Aplikasi Web Untuk Sistem Informasi Akademik Sma Negeri 33 Jakarta. Jurnal Pilar Nusa Mandiri, 9(2). Retrieved From Http://Ejournal.Nusamandiri.Ac.Id/Ejurnal/Index.Php/Pilar/Article/View/62
Huda, M., Winarno, W. W., Lutfi, E. T., & Bangsa, S. P. (2017). Evaluasi User Interface Pada Sistem Informasi Akademik Di Stie Putra Bangsa Menggunakan Metode User Centered Systems Design. Jurnal Ekonomi Dan Teknik Informatika, 5(2), 42–59.
Kurnia, T., Destiani, D., & Supriatna, A. D. (2012). Perancangan Sistem Informasi Akademik Nilai Siswa Berbasis Web (Studi Kasus : Smk Ciledug Al-Musaddadiyah Garut). Jurnal Algoritma, 9(17), 1–9. Retrieved From Http://Jurnal.Sttgarut.Ac.Id
Membara, E. P., Yulianti, L., & Kanedi, I. (2014). Sistem Informasi Akademik Smp Negeri 2 Talang Empat Berbasis Web, 10(1), 72–80.
Nurajijah, & Indriani, K. (2017). Implementasi Model Waterfall Pada Pembangunan Sistem Informasi Akademik Berbasis Web Pada Smk Yapipa Serpong Utara. Techno Nusa Mandiri, 14(2). Retrieved From Http://Ejournal.Nusamandiri.Ac.Id/Ejurnal/Index.Php/Techno/Article/View/480
Susanti, M. (2016). Perancangan Sistem Informasi Akademik Berbasis Web Pada Smk Pasar Minggu Jakarta. Jurnal Informatika, 3(1). Https://Doi.Org/10.31311/Ji.V3i1.304
Abstract viewed = 586 times
PDF downloaded = 687 times
The copyright of any article in the TECHNO Nusa Mandiri Journal is fully held by the author under the Creative Commons CC BY-NC license.
- The copyright in each article belongs to the author.
- Authors retain all their rights to published works, not limited to the rights set out on this page.
- The author acknowledges that Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) is the first to publish with a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license (CC BY-NC).
- Authors can enter articles separately, manage non-exclusive distribution, from manuscripts that have been published in this journal into another version (for example: sent to author affiliation respository, publication into books, etc.), by acknowledging that the manuscript was published for the first time in Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri);
- The author guarantees that the original article, written by the stated author, has never been published before, does not contain any statements that violate the law, does not violate the rights of others, is subject to the copyright which is exclusively held by the author.
- If an article was prepared jointly by more than one author, each author submitting the manuscript warrants that he has been authorized by all co-authors to agree to copyright and license notices (agreements) on their behalf, and agrees to notify the co-authors of the terms of this policy. Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) will not be held responsible for anything that may have occurred due to the author's internal disputes.