SISTEM INFORMASI TRUECARE CSR TELKOM BERBASIS WEB PADA PT. TELEKOMUNIKASI INDONESIA
TrueCare Information System Web-based Telkom CSR on Service Division PT. Telekomunikasi Indonesia. The results showed the application of Information Systems Customer Service Representative (CSR) to support the company in view of the technological and business concepts that are used to run its business processes through interactions with customers. The interaction that occurs between the customer and the company not only through service of course but also through sales and marketing. In addition, the implementation of CSR Information Systems, supported by information systems and technology infrastructure as supporting its success. Broadly speaking, the application of Information Systems Customer Service Representative (CSR) can members an enhanced service to customers through existing developments, such as the standardization of patterns of Customer Service Representative (CSR), one-stop service, utilization of information systems, and the development of service time due to time efficiency through a number of process automation services.
Kotler, P. 2010. Manajemen Pemasaran. Edisi Empat Belas. Alih bahasa, Drs. Benyamin Molan. Jakarta. Indeks.
Mustakini, Jogiyanto Hartono. 2005. Analisis & Desain Sistem Informasi. Yogyakarta: andi Yogyakarta
Sidik, Betha, 2006, Pemograman Web dengan PHP, Bandung: Informatika
Suteja, Prijono, Agustaf, 2005 Mudah dan Cepat Menguasai Pemograman Web, Bandung: Informatika
Wahidin, 2005, Dreamweaver MX 2004 untuk Orang Awam, Palembang:Maxik
Abstract viewed = 83 times
PDF downloaded = 86 times
The copyright of any article in the TECHNO Nusa Mandiri Journal is fully held by the author under the Creative Commons CC BY-NC license.
- The copyright in each article belongs to the author.
- Authors retain all their rights to published works, not limited to the rights set out on this page.
- The author acknowledges that Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) is the first to publish with a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license (CC BY-NC).
- Authors can enter articles separately, manage non-exclusive distribution, from manuscripts that have been published in this journal into another version (for example: sent to author affiliation respository, publication into books, etc.), by acknowledging that the manuscript was published for the first time in Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri);
- The author guarantees that the original article, written by the stated author, has never been published before, does not contain any statements that violate the law, does not violate the rights of others, is subject to the copyright which is exclusively held by the author.
- If an article was prepared jointly by more than one author, each author submitting the manuscript warrants that he has been authorized by all co-authors to agree to copyright and license notices (agreements) on their behalf, and agrees to notify the co-authors of the terms of this policy. Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) will not be held responsible for anything that may have occurred due to the author's internal disputes.