PENERAPAN SPANNING TREE PROTOCOL TERHADAPWIDE AREA NETWORK (WAN) PADA PT. DUTA LESTARI SENTRATAMA JAKARTA
With each passing year the development of technology and communication becoming increasingly advanced, especially computer equipment today is very fast development. In this day and age when we want to move forward, we are in demand to be able to master the variety of the many evolving technologies, especially computers that are currently widely used in industry and in the business world. PT. Duta Lestari Sentratama is companies that work day-to-day activities are very dependent on computer networks and data communications, and therefore knowledge of the constituent components of computer networks and software that is used in the form of data communication is very important to learn to achieve the needs of the principal. The purpose of writing this thesis is to describe and explain the form of computer network that is used in the PT. Duta Lestari Sentratama., And provide a network of proposals that would be better than the current network. Spanning Tree Protocol is a protocol that is networking switch that allows all devices to communicate with each other in order to detect and manage redundant link in the network, Spanning Tree Protocol can overcome a broadcast storm, in other words, the Spanning Tree Protocol to prevent repetitive data transmission the same package, so the user is not a lot of existing broadcast process.
King-Shan Lui, Whay Chiou Lee, Klara Nahrstedt. 2002. A Transparent Spanning Tree Bridge Protocol with Alternate Routing. Volume 32, Number 3.
Kurniawan, Wiharsono. 2007. Jaringan Komputer. Jakarta: Andi Sofana, Iwan. 2010. CISCO CCNA & Jaringan Komputer. Bandung: Informatika.
Syafrizal, Melwin. 2005. Pengantar Jaringan Komputer. Yogyakarta : Andi
Syed Muhammad Atif. 2011. A Spanning Tree Protocol for Obviating Count-to-Infinity from Switched Ethernet Network. International Journal of Computer Networks (IJCN), Volume (3), Issue (1).
Yani, Ahmad. 2008. Panduan Menjadi Teknisi Membangun jarngan komputer. Jakarta: Kawan Pustaka.
Abstract viewed = 152 times
PDF downloaded = 422 times
The copyright of any article in the TECHNO Nusa Mandiri Journal is fully held by the author under the Creative Commons CC BY-NC license.
- The copyright in each article belongs to the author.
- Authors retain all their rights to published works, not limited to the rights set out on this page.
- The author acknowledges that Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) is the first to publish with a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license (CC BY-NC).
- Authors can enter articles separately, manage non-exclusive distribution, from manuscripts that have been published in this journal into another version (for example: sent to author affiliation respository, publication into books, etc.), by acknowledging that the manuscript was published for the first time in Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri);
- The author guarantees that the original article, written by the stated author, has never been published before, does not contain any statements that violate the law, does not violate the rights of others, is subject to the copyright which is exclusively held by the author.
- If an article was prepared jointly by more than one author, each author submitting the manuscript warrants that he has been authorized by all co-authors to agree to copyright and license notices (agreements) on their behalf, and agrees to notify the co-authors of the terms of this policy. Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) will not be held responsible for anything that may have occurred due to the author's internal disputes.