PRINCIPAL COMPONENT ANALYSIS UNTUK ANALISA POLA TANGKAPAN IKAN DI INDONESIA
Different kinds of fish in Indonesia is very much known to exist more than 80 species of fish caught in the waters of Indonesia. To find out which type of fish caught necessary analysis of the data pattern catches so as to know what kind of fish are caught. Search pattern or associative relationships of large-scale data that are closely related to data mining. Analysis of the association or the association rule mining is a data mining technique to discover the rules of associative between a combination of items. In the association rule method, there are two processes, namely the process of generating Frequent Itemset and trenching association rules. Frequent Itemset Generation is a process to get itemset interconnected and has a value of association based on the value of support and confidence. The algorithm used to generate the frequent itemset is Apriori Algorithm. Apriori algorithm has a weakness in the appropriate feature extraction that is used to attribute causing rule that formed a research a lot in based applying apriori algorithm principal component analysis to obtain a more optimal rule. After experiments using apriori algorithm with a magnitude Φ = 30, min Support 80% and 80% Confidence min rule formed results totaled 82 rules. While the second experiment was done by using an algorithm based on principal component analysis prior the magnitude Φ = 30, min Support 80% and 80% Confidence min formed results amounted to 12 rules to fully lift the ratio of 1
Balamurugan, P. r. (2009). Feature Selection for Large Scale Rule Mining and Information Gain : a Hybrid Approach . Internetworking Indonesia Journal , 17-24.
Berndtsson, M., Olsson, J. H., & Lundell, B.(2008). Thesis Projects A Guide for Students in Computer Science and Information Systems. Verlag London: Springer.
Dawson, C. W. (2009). Projects in Computing and Information System A Student's Guide. England: Addison-Wesley.
Gray, D. E. (2004). Doing Research in the Real World. New Delhi: SAGE.
Han, J., & Kamber, M. (2007). Data Mining Consepts and technique. San Fransisco: Morgan Kaufmann.
Hanash, C. C. (2003). Mining gene expresion databases for association rule. Bioinformatics , 79-86.
K, G. S., & Deepa, D. S. (2011). Analysis of Computing Algorithm using Momentum in Neural Networks.
Journal of computing, volume 3, issue 6 , 163-166.
Kothari, C. R. (2004). Research Methology methodes and Technique. India: New Age Interntional.
Kusrini, E. t. (2009). Algoritma Data Mining. Yogjakarta: Andi.
Larose, D. T. (2007). Data Mining Methods And Models. New Jersey: A John Wiley & Sons.
Maimon, O. (2010). Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery Handbook. New York Dordrecht Heldelberg London: Springer.
PUSDATIN. (2011). Kelautan dan Perikanan dalam angka 2010. Jakarta: Kementerian kelautan dan Perikanan.
Santosa, B. (2007). Data Mining Teknik Pemanfaatan Data Untuk keperluan Bisnis. Yogjakarta: Graha Ilmu.
Siombo, M. r. (2010). Hukum perikanan nasional dan internasional. Jakarta: Gramedia Pustaka Utama.
Tyas, E. W. (2008). Penerapan Association rule dengan menggunakan algoritma apriori untuk analisa pola data hasil tangkapan ikan. Konferensi dan temu Teknologi Informasi dan Komunikasi Untuk Infonesia .
Witten, I. H., Frank, E., & Hall, M. A. (2011). Data Mining Practical Machine Learning Tools and Techniques Third Edition. USA: Morgan Kaufmann.
Yaya Mulyana, A. D. (2008). Konservasi kawasan perairan indonesia bagi masa depan dunia. Jakarta: Direktorat Konservasi dan Taman Nasional laut, Kementerian Kelautan dan Perikanan.
Abstract viewed = 182 times
PDF downloaded = 194 times
The copyright of any article in the TECHNO Nusa Mandiri Journal is fully held by the author under the Creative Commons CC BY-NC license.
- The copyright in each article belongs to the author.
- Authors retain all their rights to published works, not limited to the rights set out on this page.
- The author acknowledges that Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) is the first to publish with a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license (CC BY-NC).
- Authors can enter articles separately, manage non-exclusive distribution, from manuscripts that have been published in this journal into another version (for example: sent to author affiliation respository, publication into books, etc.), by acknowledging that the manuscript was published for the first time in Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri);
- The author guarantees that the original article, written by the stated author, has never been published before, does not contain any statements that violate the law, does not violate the rights of others, is subject to the copyright which is exclusively held by the author.
- If an article was prepared jointly by more than one author, each author submitting the manuscript warrants that he has been authorized by all co-authors to agree to copyright and license notices (agreements) on their behalf, and agrees to notify the co-authors of the terms of this policy. Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) will not be held responsible for anything that may have occurred due to the author's internal disputes.