RANCANGAN WIRELESS INTRUSION DETECTION SYSTEM MENGGUNAKAN SNORT
Implementation of wireless networks do not have a mature information security plan will open up a lot of vulnerabilities that will be exploited by intruders or people who are not responsible. The development of wireless networks is rapidly increasing making it vulnerable to a number of security threats. Some attack that occur are spoofing, denial of service, backdoor, man in the middle attack and the others. This is due to the wireless network can not be limited to a building and wireless network transmission of data packets is very easy to catch people who are not responsible. It is Therefore necessary to build a good system and not expensive but very useful for the company. Systems built the intrusion detection system using SNORT that has the function to monitor wireless network traffic, looking for a data packet or suspicious behavior patterns to be recorded into a log and warning to notify the network administrator. This research is expected to help network administrators to monitor and learn some new types of attacks that occur and protect computer network that exist today.
Departemen Komunikasi Dan Informatika. 2008. Panduan Topologi & Keamanan Sistem Informasi. Jakarta.
Departemen Komunikasi Dan Informatika. 2009. Tutorial Interaktif Instalasi Intrution Prevention System Berbasis Open Source. Jakarta.
Rafiudin, Rahmat. 2010. Mengganyang Hacker dengan SNORT. ANDI. Yogyakarta.
Hantoro, Gunadi Dwi. 2009. Wifi (Wireless LAN) Jaringan Komputer Tanpa Kabel. Informatika. Bandung
Micro, Andi. 2012. Buku Hijau ClearOS 5.2 Edisi Revisi. Creative Common License 3.0. Banjarbaru.
Abstract viewed = 107 times
PDF downloaded = 108 times
The copyright of any article in the TECHNO Nusa Mandiri Journal is fully held by the author under the Creative Commons CC BY-NC license.
- The copyright in each article belongs to the author.
- Authors retain all their rights to published works, not limited to the rights set out on this page.
- The author acknowledges that Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) is the first to publish with a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license (CC BY-NC).
- Authors can enter articles separately, manage non-exclusive distribution, from manuscripts that have been published in this journal into another version (for example: sent to author affiliation respository, publication into books, etc.), by acknowledging that the manuscript was published for the first time in Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri);
- The author guarantees that the original article, written by the stated author, has never been published before, does not contain any statements that violate the law, does not violate the rights of others, is subject to the copyright which is exclusively held by the author.
- If an article was prepared jointly by more than one author, each author submitting the manuscript warrants that he has been authorized by all co-authors to agree to copyright and license notices (agreements) on their behalf, and agrees to notify the co-authors of the terms of this policy. Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) will not be held responsible for anything that may have occurred due to the author's internal disputes.