ANALISA KOMPARASI ALGORITMA NAIVE BAYES DAN C4.5 UNTUK PREDIKSI PENYAKIT LIVER
Liver disease is one of the deadliest diseases in the world. Several studies have been conducted to diagnose patients properly but still unknown what method was accurate in predicting liver disease. Data mining is the science that uses past data as a reference to get new knowledge. One of the data mining algorithms is a classification algorithm. Data are obtained from the UCI which consists of 583 records with 11 fields. In this research, comparative Naïve Bayes and C4.5 algorithms using software algorithms KNAME to know which are the most accurate in predicting liver disease. The results of the second test is known that the algorithm C4.5 algorithm has the highest accuracy value is 72.845% while the Naïve Bayes algorithm has a value of 63 362% accuracy. Thus C4.5 algorithm can more accurately predict liver disease.
Han, J., and Kember, M. (2006). Data Mining Concepts and Techniques. San Fransisco: Morgan Kauffman.
Wu, X., and Kumar, V. (2009). The Top Ten Algorithms in Data Mining. Boca Raton, London, New York: Taylor & Francis Group, LLC.
Departemen Kesehatan Republik Indonesia. (2009). Profil Kesehatan Indonesia 2009. Jakarta
Riduwan. (2008. Metode dan Teknik Menyusun Tesis. Alfabeta. (Bandung.
Witten, I. H., Frank, E., and Hall, M. A. (2011).Data Mining: Practical Machine Learning and Tools. Burlington: Morgan Kaufmann Publisher.
Sumathi, S., and Sivanandam, S. (2006). Introduction to Data Mining and its Applications. Verlag Berlin Heidelberg: Springer.
Santoso, B. (2007). Data Mining Teknik Pemanfaatan Data untuk Keperluan Bisnis. Yogyakarta: Graha Ilmu.
Bramer, Max. (2007). Principles of Data Mining. London: Springer
Larose,D.T.(2005).DiscoveringKnowledgeinData.NewJersey:JohnWilley &Sons, Inc.
Maimon, Oded, and Rokach, Lior. (2010).Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery Handbook. New York: Springer.
Abstract viewed = 285 times
PDF downloaded = 303 times
The copyright of any article in the TECHNO Nusa Mandiri Journal is fully held by the author under the Creative Commons CC BY-NC license.
- The copyright in each article belongs to the author.
- Authors retain all their rights to published works, not limited to the rights set out on this page.
- The author acknowledges that Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) is the first to publish with a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license (CC BY-NC).
- Authors can enter articles separately, manage non-exclusive distribution, from manuscripts that have been published in this journal into another version (for example: sent to author affiliation respository, publication into books, etc.), by acknowledging that the manuscript was published for the first time in Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri);
- The author guarantees that the original article, written by the stated author, has never been published before, does not contain any statements that violate the law, does not violate the rights of others, is subject to the copyright which is exclusively held by the author.
- If an article was prepared jointly by more than one author, each author submitting the manuscript warrants that he has been authorized by all co-authors to agree to copyright and license notices (agreements) on their behalf, and agrees to notify the co-authors of the terms of this policy. Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) will not be held responsible for anything that may have occurred due to the author's internal disputes.