APLIKASI TRAINMEASURE PERJALANAN KERETA API DENGAN ALGORITHMA DIJKSTRA UNTUK MENGUKUR JARAK STASIUN TERDEKAT BERBASIS ANDROID
Travel by train to use the cities on the island of Java became one of the current public transportation options. In the course of passenger trains often have to want to know where his journey and also how much longer to arrive at the destination station. The development of information technology one can help provide information to passengers about the train position and also a journey that must be taken to arrive at the station where the journey tujuan.ai and also how much longer to arrive at the destination station. The widespread use of smartphones due to a more affordable price. Making everyone can have it. With the application of "Trainmeasure" is expected to help provide the information needed passenger trains. Especially on a trip distance and travel time.
Wishnu. 2012 Aplikasi Terbaik HP & Tablet GPS Pada Android. Jakarta: Jasakom.
B.R. Rompas, A.A. E. Sinsuw, ST, MT, S. R. U. A. Sompie, ST, MT, A. S. M. Lumenta, ST, MT. 2012 Aplikasi Location Based Service Pencarian Tempat Di Kota Manado Berbasis Android. ISSN : 2301-8402 Manado, Diambil dari http://ejournal.unsrat.ac.id/index.php/elekdankom/article/view/600
Nur Rokhman, Ignatius Dimas Nugroho, 2013. Aplikasi Pencarian Lokasi Fasilitas Umum Berbasis Foursquare APIv2 pada Sistem Operasi Android. ISSN : 1978-1520. Yogyakarta, Diambil dari http://jurnal.ugm.ac.id/ijccs/article/view/3361
Sugiyono. 2005. Pemrograman Terstruktur untuk Pelajar dan Mahasiswa : Jawa Barat : Panji Gumilang Press
Zaki, Ali dan dan SmitDev Community. 2008. 96 Menit Belajar : PHP & MySQL. Jakarta : PT. Elex Media Komputindo
Wicaksono, yogi dan dan SmitDev Community. 2008. Membangun Bisnis Online dengan Mambo. Jakarta : PT. Elex Media Komputindo.
Madcoms.2011. Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 dengan PHP dan Mysql. Jakarta: Andi
Fowler, Martin 2004. UML Distilled Third Edition a Brief Guide to The Standart Object Modeling Language. Pearson Education, Inc. Diambil dari: http//files.laitech.ir//wp-content/uploads/2014/uml-distilled-third-edition.pdf
Abstract viewed = 81 times
PDF downloaded = 85 times
The copyright of any article in the TECHNO Nusa Mandiri Journal is fully held by the author under the Creative Commons CC BY-NC license.
- The copyright in each article belongs to the author.
- Authors retain all their rights to published works, not limited to the rights set out on this page.
- The author acknowledges that Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) is the first to publish with a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license (CC BY-NC).
- Authors can enter articles separately, manage non-exclusive distribution, from manuscripts that have been published in this journal into another version (for example: sent to author affiliation respository, publication into books, etc.), by acknowledging that the manuscript was published for the first time in Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri);
- The author guarantees that the original article, written by the stated author, has never been published before, does not contain any statements that violate the law, does not violate the rights of others, is subject to the copyright which is exclusively held by the author.
- If an article was prepared jointly by more than one author, each author submitting the manuscript warrants that he has been authorized by all co-authors to agree to copyright and license notices (agreements) on their behalf, and agrees to notify the co-authors of the terms of this policy. Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) will not be held responsible for anything that may have occurred due to the author's internal disputes.