TRYOUT PSIKOTEST DENGAN ALGORITMA MERGE SORT UNTUK PENINGKATAN SCORING BERBASIS ANDROID
Today.. the psychology test has become a very difficult problem, especially for the first time which done it, although there are many books with a variety of questions have been provided to try the ability to follow the psychology test but it cannot be guaranteed. Difficulties in spelling matter to get a high score is to make participants are desperate to keep practicing work on the problems and get a high score, so a lot of those who fail to follow. This can be overcome by recognizing the diverse forms matter. Now has a lot of methods to learn or practice of psychological tests. This phenomenon was the inspiration for the writer to help those who want to follow psychological tests to the buld application that are used to try out in psychology test. The application built using the merge sort algorithm than use to find the correct answers stored in the database answers with the answers given by the user. With the advancement of technology today, especially in the development of devices and limed gagget busy time time for everyone to learn to allow these aplications are used to practice psychology test with the aim to oncrease score psychological test
Budiman, Arief. 2009.Panduan Psikotes. Bandung: Pustaka Grafika.
Helmi, Avi Fadilla, 1999. Gaya Kelekatan dan Konsep Diri. ISSN: 0215 – 8884, Yogyakarta: Jurnal Psikologi, No. 1 1999: 9-17
Huda, Akbarul Arief. 2012. 24 Jam!! Pintar Pemrograman Android. Yogyakarta: Andi Offset.
Safaat, Nazrudin. 2012. Pemrograman Aplikasi Mobile Smartphone dan Tablet PC Berbasis Android. Bandung: Informatika Bandung.
Windu Gata, Grace Gata, dan Nia Kusuma Wardhani, 2012. Pengimplementasian Android Dalam Perancangan Aplikasi Nusa Mandiri Mobile Aplication (NUMA) Dengan Program Java. ISSN: 1693-9166. akarta: BIT Vol.9, No. 2 Sepetember 2012: 63 -70
Abstract viewed = 221 times
PDF downloaded = 256 times
The copyright of any article in the TECHNO Nusa Mandiri Journal is fully held by the author under the Creative Commons CC BY-NC license.
- The copyright in each article belongs to the author.
- Authors retain all their rights to published works, not limited to the rights set out on this page.
- The author acknowledges that Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) is the first to publish with a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license (CC BY-NC).
- Authors can enter articles separately, manage non-exclusive distribution, from manuscripts that have been published in this journal into another version (for example: sent to author affiliation respository, publication into books, etc.), by acknowledging that the manuscript was published for the first time in Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri);
- The author guarantees that the original article, written by the stated author, has never been published before, does not contain any statements that violate the law, does not violate the rights of others, is subject to the copyright which is exclusively held by the author.
- If an article was prepared jointly by more than one author, each author submitting the manuscript warrants that he has been authorized by all co-authors to agree to copyright and license notices (agreements) on their behalf, and agrees to notify the co-authors of the terms of this policy. Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) will not be held responsible for anything that may have occurred due to the author's internal disputes.