ELECTRONIC CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT (E-CRM) BERBASIS DESKTOP DAN WEBSITE PADA PT.ZIMA TRANSLOGISTIC
The rapid development of information technology is happening now in our country especiallyIndonesia, Technology no longer a strange, even needed to support the performance of an organization. For now, without the support of a company's information technology may be impossible to develop. In this context, the information can be said to be the key to support and improve the management of the company in order to win the competition that the longer the more increase. One method that can be used to improvise and improve services and promotions to customers is with CRM is Customer Relationship Management, PT. Zima Translogistic company engaged in the expedition with many customers in desperate need of the system very quickly and precisely so that the customer will get the satisfaction of administrative services and information accurate, these problems made the system desktop-based e-CRM for customer transactions and website to get the information related to customer transactions.
Castono, Silvana. (2006). PENGGUNAAN STORED PROCEDURE SEBAGAI ASPEK keamanan pada sql database. Retrieved Feb 13, 2010, from http://www.google.co.id/url?sa=t&source=web&ct=res&cd=3&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cert.or.id%2F~budi%2Fcourses%2Fsecurity%2F20062007%2FReportnial.doc&ei=gbmxSuDxJZWNo6pvMgL&rct=j&q=store+procedure&usg=AFQjCNFSe3TPJqZjs3n72qE_6HGtlMb02g
David. (2003, June). Data Flow Diagram. Retrieved March 11, 2010, from http://www.scribd.com/doc/9758069/DATA-FLOW-DIAGRAM
Jasmadi. , 2004, Koleksi Templete Web Dan Teknik Pembuatannya. Jakarta : Andi Yogyakarta.
Jogiyanto, analisis dan desain system informasi Andi off set Yogyakarta, 1990
Oetomo, Budi. S.D., Simanjuntak, J.P & Sukoco, A.A. i-CRM Membina Relasi dengan Pelanggan. Com. Penerbit Andi, Yogyakarta, (2003)
Sutarman. (2003). Membangun Aplikasi Web dengan PHP dan MySQL. PT. Graha ilmu, Yogyakarta.
Turban, Efraim. (2004). Electronic Commerce A managerial Perspective, Prentice Hall, New Jersey http://www.aspective.com/ Solutions/SiebelCRM/Index.aspx
Abstract viewed = 41 times
PDF downloaded = 270 times
The copyright of any article in the TECHNO Nusa Mandiri Journal is fully held by the author under the Creative Commons CC BY-NC license.
- The copyright in each article belongs to the author.
- Authors retain all their rights to published works, not limited to the rights set out on this page.
- The author acknowledges that Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) is the first to publish with a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license (CC BY-NC).
- Authors can enter articles separately, manage non-exclusive distribution, from manuscripts that have been published in this journal into another version (for example: sent to author affiliation respository, publication into books, etc.), by acknowledging that the manuscript was published for the first time in Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri);
- The author guarantees that the original article, written by the stated author, has never been published before, does not contain any statements that violate the law, does not violate the rights of others, is subject to the copyright which is exclusively held by the author.
- If an article was prepared jointly by more than one author, each author submitting the manuscript warrants that he has been authorized by all co-authors to agree to copyright and license notices (agreements) on their behalf, and agrees to notify the co-authors of the terms of this policy. Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) will not be held responsible for anything that may have occurred due to the author's internal disputes.