NAIVE BAYES ALGORITHM IMPLEMENTATION TO DETECT HUMAN PERSONALITY DISORDERS
Implementasi Algoritma Naive Bayes Untuk Mendeteksi Gangguan Kepribadian Manusia
We live in a society that still sees problems regarding one's soul and personality as taboo, even though mental health is as important as physical health. A personality disorder itself is a disorder that can be seen from behavior, mindset, and attitude, which brings difficulties to life. Based on this problem, this study applies the method of Naive Bayes classifier as early detection of human personality disorders. Using a data set of 130 correspondences from the AMIKOM university scope with the age limit of 18-25 years and identified personality disorders is a borderline type disorder. The data obtained was 94 with undiagnosed classes and 36 with undiagnosed classes, with the research variables in the form of questionnaire questions as many as 13 questions. The testing process is done with 10 fold and 5 fold cross-validation, and confusion matrix with the results in the form of accurate 10 folds superior with a value of 88.8% compared to 5 folds that is 88.2%, for precision 10 folds superior with 88.7%, but for 5 fold recall superior with 88.3%, while the final results of these two performances in F1-Score, produce the same value, which is 86.1%.
Ardiansyah, D. (2014). Laporan Tugas: Implementasi Metode Naive Bayes Classifier Untuk Sistem Identifikasi Jenis Kecerdasan Manusia. Bogor.
Azmi, Z., & Syahputra, K. (2018). IMPLEMENTASI TEOREMA BAYES UNTUK MENDIAGNOSA TINGKAT STRES. Journal of Information System, Informatics and Computing, 2(1), 42–50. Retrieved from http://journal.stmikjayakarta.ac.id/index.php/jisicom/article/view/19
Han, J., Kamber, M., & Pei, J. (2012). Data Mining: Concepts and Techniques. Data Mining: Concepts and Techniques (3rd ed.). Amsterdam: Elsevier. https://doi.org/10.1016/C2009-0-61819-5
Ikatan Dokter Indonesia. (2016). Hari Kesehatan Jiwa Sedunia : Penyebab Munculnya Gangguan Kesehatan Jiwa. Idionline.Org, p. news-nasional. Retrieved from http://www.idionline.org/berita/hari-kesehatan-jiwa-sedunia-penyebab-munculnya-gangguan-kesehatan-jiwa/
Meiyuntariningsih, T., & Yulia Maharani, P. (2018). PENGARUH PSIKOEDUKASI TERHADAP PENGETAHUAN TENTANG ORANG DENGAN GANGGUAN JIWA DI DESA NGLUMBANG, KEDIRI. In SEMINAR NASIONAL CALL FOR PAPER & PENGABDIAN MASYARAKAT (Vol. 1, pp. 316–325). Retrieved from https://jurnal.untag-sby.ac.id/index.php/semnasuntag/article/view/1680
Nanda, Y. A. I., & Sari, B. W. (2019). Laporan Publikasi: RANCANG BANGUN WEBSITE PENDETEKSI GANGGUAN KEPRIBADIAN MANUSIA MENGGUNAKAN METODE NAIVE BAYES PADA MAHASISWA UNIVERSITAS AMIKOM. Yogyakarta.
Sinawati, S., & Praseptian M, D. (2018). ANALISIS SENTIMEN PADA ANGKET KUALITAS PENGAJARAN SEMESTER BAGI KEBERHASILAN PENGAJARAN DOSEN. In SNATIF (Vol. 5, pp. 357–364). Kudus: Universitas Muria Kudus. Retrieved from https://conference.umk.ac.id/index.php/snatif/article/view/42
Sitorus, R. S. F. (2013). PEMBANGUNAN APLIKASI SISTEM PAKAR ANALISIS PENYAKIT GANGGUAN KEPRIBADIAN MENGGUNAKAN TEOREMA BAYES. UNIVERSITAS ATMA JAYA YOGYAKARTA. Retrieved from http://e-journal.uajy.ac.id/id/eprint/3325
Tanius, W. N., Mulyawan, B., & Hendryli, J. (2018). APLIKASI HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT DENGAN FITUR PEREKRUTAN MENGGUNAKAN METODE NAIVE BAYES BERBASIS WEB | Tanius | Jurnal Ilmu Komputer dan Sistem Informasi. JIKSI, 6(2), 225–229. Retrieved from https://journal.untar.ac.id/index.php/jiksi/article/view/2659
Xhemali, D., Hinde, C. J., & Stone, R. G. (2009). Naïve Bayes vs. Decision Trees vs. Neural Networks in the Classification of Training Web Pages. IJCSI International Journal of Computer Science Issues, 4(1), 16–23. Retrieved from http://cogprints.org/6708/
Zajonc, R. B. (1968). Attitudinal Effects of Mere Exposure. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 9(2 PART 2), 1–27. https://doi.org/10.1037/h0025848
Abstract viewed = 396 times
PDF downloaded = 333 times
The copyright of any article in the TECHNO Nusa Mandiri Journal is fully held by the author under the Creative Commons CC BY-NC license.
- The copyright in each article belongs to the author.
- Authors retain all their rights to published works, not limited to the rights set out on this page.
- The author acknowledges that Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) is the first to publish with a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license (CC BY-NC).
- Authors can enter articles separately, manage non-exclusive distribution, from manuscripts that have been published in this journal into another version (for example: sent to author affiliation respository, publication into books, etc.), by acknowledging that the manuscript was published for the first time in Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri);
- The author guarantees that the original article, written by the stated author, has never been published before, does not contain any statements that violate the law, does not violate the rights of others, is subject to the copyright which is exclusively held by the author.
- If an article was prepared jointly by more than one author, each author submitting the manuscript warrants that he has been authorized by all co-authors to agree to copyright and license notices (agreements) on their behalf, and agrees to notify the co-authors of the terms of this policy. Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) will not be held responsible for anything that may have occurred due to the author's internal disputes.