PENERAPAN METODE WATERFALL PADA SISTEM INFORMASI JASA LAUNDRY (SIJALY) JENSCHAX LAUNDY BEKASI
JensChax Laundry is one of the service companies that pioneered its business activities from 2014, since 2014 JensChax Laundry already
has many customers which if JensChax Laundry still uses a conventional system there will be problems in processing data from Customer data to transactions. The solution that can be done for problems that occur in JensChax Laundry is to create a computerized system that is easy to use, with this computerized system is expected to solve any problems that occur. In designing a system not apart from the model used to design the system so that the entire system design is well documented the waterfall model is the best choice for designing a system that is not too large such as the Laundry Service Information System (SIJALY) because the stages are easy to follow and the system designer do not have to hurry enough to follow each stage of the Waterfall model or method.
Frieyadie. (2014). Penggunaan Model RAD Untuk Pembangunan Sistem Informasi Penjualan Tiket Bus Online. Jurnal Pilar Nusa Mandiri, 10(2), 204–208.
Jayanti, D., & Iriani, S. (2014). Sistem Informasi Penggajian Pada CV . Blumbang Sejati Pacitan. Speed, 6(3), 36–43. https://doi.org/10.3112/SPEED.V6I3.1041
Kamil, H., & Duhani, A. (2016). Pembangunan Sistem Informasi Pelayanan Jasa Laundry Berbasis Web Dengan Fitur Mobile Pada 21 Laundry Padang. In Seminar Nasional Sains dan Teknologi Fakultas Teknik Universitas Muhammadiyah Jakarta (pp. 1–9). Jakarta: UNJ. Retrieved from https://media.neliti.com/media/publications/172316-ID-pembangunan-sistem-informasi-pelayanan-j.pdf
Maharsi, S. (2000). Pengaruh Perkembangan Teknologi Informasi Terhadap Bidang Akuntansi Manajemen. Jurnal Akuntansi Dan Keuangan, 2(2), 127–137. https://doi.org/10.9744/jak.2.2.pp. 127-137
Mardison. (2017). Perancangan Sistem Informasi Pembelian E- Data Grafik Pada Cv . Tranex Mandiri Kota, 7(1), 150–161.
Nere, M., & Buani, D. C. P. (2018). Laporan Akhir Penelitian Mandiri STMIK Nusa Mandiri Jakarta.
Sommerville, I. (2010). Software Engineering. (M. Horton, Ed.), Software Engineering (9th ed.). United States of America: Addison-Wesley Boston. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2362.2005.01463.x
Abstract viewed = 1128 times
PDF downloaded = 1040 times
The copyright of any article in the TECHNO Nusa Mandiri Journal is fully held by the author under the Creative Commons CC BY-NC license.
- The copyright in each article belongs to the author.
- Authors retain all their rights to published works, not limited to the rights set out on this page.
- The author acknowledges that Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) is the first to publish with a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license (CC BY-NC).
- Authors can enter articles separately, manage non-exclusive distribution, from manuscripts that have been published in this journal into another version (for example: sent to author affiliation respository, publication into books, etc.), by acknowledging that the manuscript was published for the first time in Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri);
- The author guarantees that the original article, written by the stated author, has never been published before, does not contain any statements that violate the law, does not violate the rights of others, is subject to the copyright which is exclusively held by the author.
- If an article was prepared jointly by more than one author, each author submitting the manuscript warrants that he has been authorized by all co-authors to agree to copyright and license notices (agreements) on their behalf, and agrees to notify the co-authors of the terms of this policy. Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) will not be held responsible for anything that may have occurred due to the author's internal disputes.