SELECTION OF THE RIGHT MARKETPLACE FOR SALE OF ORNAMENTAL PLANTS USING ANALYTICAL HIERARCHY PROCESS (AHP) METHOD
Basically, each marketplace has its own market, therefore as a seller who will start an online business, especially those who use the marketplace, they must know which marketplace is right to start their online business according to what category of goods to sell. This research is needed to help business people, in this case ornamental plant traders, choose the right marketplace for their online business activities. Decision Support System (DSS) is a computer-based system used to help make decisions from structured and semi-structured problems. Analytical Hierarchy Process (AHP) is a method that can be used to select from the specified criteria. This method can simplify the criteria that are considered in making decisions for marketplace selection to be simpler and easier to understand. The results of the study show that the decisions made using the AHP method are very effective, and are expected to help make objective decisions. After processing data and analyzing respondent data, with the criteria for the number of visitors, transaction system, features, and searc engine optimization (SEO), it was found that Lazada (0.428) has the highest priority, Tokopedia (0.235) with second priority, Shopee (0.204) with priority third, and Bukalapak (0.133) with the fourth priority
Ariani. (2017). Sistem Penunjang Dalam Penentuan Prioritas Pemilihan Percetakan Media Promosi Menggunakan Metode AHP. Jurnal Informatika, 4(2), 214–221.
Frieyadie, F. (2018). Metode AHP Sebagai Penunjang Keputusan Untuk Penilaian Kinerja Kerja Karyawan SPBU. Jurnal Techno Nusa Mandiri, 15(1), 63–68. https://doi.org/10.33480/techno.v15i1.60
Handayani, R. irma, & Darmianti, Y. (2017). Pemilihan Supplier Bahan Baku Bangunan Dengan Metode Analytical Hierarchy Process (AHP) Pada PT. Cipta Nuansa Prima Tangerang. Jurnal Techno Nusa Mandiri, 14(1), 1–8. https://doi.org/10.33480/techno.v14i1.176
Hartini, S. (2020). Metode Analytical Hiearchy Process Pada Pemilihan Platform Website E-CommerceTerbaik Untuk Membangun Toko Online. 4(2), 134–143.
Herliana, A., & Rasyid, P. M. (2016). Sistem Informasi Monitoring Pengembangan Software Pada Tahap Development Berbasis Web. Jurnal Informatika, 3(1), 41–50. https://ejournal.bsi.ac.id/ejurnal/index.php/ji/article/view/281
Hidayat, S., Susanti, M., & Rahmawati, M. (2020). Laporan Akhir Penelitian: Sistem Pendukung Keputusan Pemilihan Marketplace yang Tepat Untuk Penjualan Tanaman Hias Menggunakan Metode Analytical Hierarchy Process (AHP).
Imron, I. (2019). Analisa Pengaruh Kualitas Produk Terhadap Kepuasan Konsumen Menggunakan Metode Kuantitatif Pada CV. Meubele Berkah Tangerang. Indonesian Journal on Software Engineering (IJSE), 5(1), 19–28. https://doi.org/10.31294/ijse.v5i1.5861
Marsono, M. (2020). Penggunaan Metode Analytical Hierarchy Process (AHP) Dalam Penelitian. In Media.
Narti, N.-, Sriyadi, S., Rahmayani, N., & Syarif, M. (2019). Pengambilan Keputusan Memilih Sekolah Dengan Metode AHP. Jurnal Informatika, 6(1), 143–150. https://doi.org/10.31311/ji.v6i1.5552
Nugroho, A. N., & Hardiyan, H. (2016). Decision Support System (Dss) Dalam Pengangkatan Pelatih Pencak Silat Gerak Saka Dengan Metode Analytical Hierarchy Process (Ahp). None, 13(2), 89–95.
Nurmalasari, & Pratama, A. A. (2018). Sistem Pendukung Keputusan Pemilihan Supplier Menggunakan Metode AHP Pada PT Transcoal Pacific Jakarta. Jurnal Teknik Komputer AMIK BSI (JTK), IV(2), 48–55. https://doi.org/10.31294/jtk.v4i2.3509
Pratama, E. A., Ardiansyah, A., & Gazy, D. (2018). Pengembangan E-Market Bagi Produk-Produk Kerajinan Dari Bahan Alam Indonesia. Evolusi : Jurnal Sains Dan Manajemen, 6(1). https://doi.org/https://doi.org/10.31294/evolusi.v6i1.3538
Rahmawati, M. (2017). Bisnis Secara Elektronik. Jurnal Komunikasi, VIII(September), 39–46.
Suryatri, A., Yunita, & Junaidi, A. (2019). Penerapan Metode Analytical Hierarchy Process Untuk Menentukan Pemilihan E-Marketplace. JSI : Jurnal Sistem Informasi (E-Journal), 11(2), 1835–1844. https://doi.org/10.36706/jsi.v11i2.9365
Susilowati, S., & Negara, M. T. (2018). Implementasi model rapid aplication development (rad). Jurnal TECHNO Nusa Mandiri, 15(1), 25–30. http://ejournal.nusamandiri.ac.id/index.php/techno/article/view/54
Abstract viewed = 11 times
PDF downloaded = 1 times
Copyright (c) 2021 Syarif Hidayat HR, Melan Susanti, Mari Rahmawati
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
The copyright of any article in the TECHNO Nusa Mandiri Journal is fully held by the author under the Creative Commons CC BY-NC license.
- The copyright in each article belongs to the author.
- Authors retain all their rights to published works, not limited to the rights set out on this page.
- The author acknowledges that Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) is the first to publish with a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license (CC BY-NC).
- Authors can enter articles separately, manage non-exclusive distribution, from manuscripts that have been published in this journal into another version (for example: sent to author affiliation respository, publication into books, etc.), by acknowledging that the manuscript was published for the first time in Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri);
- The author guarantees that the original article, written by the stated author, has never been published before, does not contain any statements that violate the law, does not violate the rights of others, is subject to the copyright which is exclusively held by the author.
- If an article was prepared jointly by more than one author, each author submitting the manuscript warrants that he has been authorized by all co-authors to agree to copyright and license notices (agreements) on their behalf, and agrees to notify the co-authors of the terms of this policy. Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) will not be held responsible for anything that may have occurred due to the author's internal disputes.