SISTEM PAKAR DIAGNOSIS PENYAKIT KANKER PAYUDARA DAN CARA PENANGANANNYA
At the moment, maybe everyone thinks the cancer is malignant and cannot be cured. The statement is wrong because cancer can be prevented and cured as long as the treatment is not too late. It is very important for everyone to know the initial symptoms and cancer risk factors in order to make efforts to prevent the trigger of the emergence of the disease and immediately take appropriate action to eradicate it because late handling can be fatal. Doctors and researchers have written many books so far, how to deal with breast cancer. However, the advice of doctors is often not supported by the progress made by the researchers. And researchers often fail to translate their knowledge into practical
suggestions that can be used by the community. In this expert system the inference technique used is tracking and searching. The tracking technique used is forward tracking (Forward Chaining), while the search for decisions from each problem is used the Best First Search search method, a search that combines two existing search methods, namely the Breadth First Search method and the Depth First Search method. Therefore, the author makes a webbased application program to help the general public who want to know about breast cancer information and how to handle it.
Dani, H. (2008). UJI SITOTOKSIK EKSTRAK ETANOL 70% HERBA SISIK NAGA (Drymoglossum piloselloides Presl.) TERHADAP SEL T47D. Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta.
Mardiana, L. (2007). Kanker Pada Wanita. Jakarta: Niaga Swadaya.
Puspitawati, D. A. (2010). Laporan Hasil Penelitian Mandiri. Jakarta, Indonesia.
Rahmah, A. F., & Widuri, E. L. (2012). Post traumatic growth pada penderita kanker payudara. HUMANITAS: Indonesian Psychological Journal, 8(2), 115–128.
Rodiah, R. (2015). Penerapan Fuzzy Logic Inference System Metode Mamdani Sebagai Penunjang Diagnosis Kanker Paru. In Conference: Forum Informatika Kesehatan Indonesia, At Yogyakarta. Yogyakarta: UNAIR.
Abstract viewed = 993 times
PDF downloaded = 3447 times
The copyright of any article in the TECHNO Nusa Mandiri Journal is fully held by the author under the Creative Commons CC BY-NC license.
- The copyright in each article belongs to the author.
- Authors retain all their rights to published works, not limited to the rights set out on this page.
- The author acknowledges that Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) is the first to publish with a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license (CC BY-NC).
- Authors can enter articles separately, manage non-exclusive distribution, from manuscripts that have been published in this journal into another version (for example: sent to author affiliation respository, publication into books, etc.), by acknowledging that the manuscript was published for the first time in Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri);
- The author guarantees that the original article, written by the stated author, has never been published before, does not contain any statements that violate the law, does not violate the rights of others, is subject to the copyright which is exclusively held by the author.
- If an article was prepared jointly by more than one author, each author submitting the manuscript warrants that he has been authorized by all co-authors to agree to copyright and license notices (agreements) on their behalf, and agrees to notify the co-authors of the terms of this policy. Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) will not be held responsible for anything that may have occurred due to the author's internal disputes.