COLLABORATION OF ANALYTIC HIERARCHY PROCESS AND SIMPLE ADDITIVE WEIGHTING METHOD TO DETERMINE EMPLOYEE SALARY BONUS
Improving the quality of employee performance, a company needs motivation in the form of giving employee bonuses. Bonuses are additional wages given to employees for achieving the best work that has been done in a period. The environmental service of Sragen has implemented a bonus for its employees, however, the bonus has not been assessed based on supporting criteria so that it is not considered objective. This research was made to be able to help determine employee bonuses more objectively by using several criteria that became the basis for giving bonuses. The criteria used are cooperation, behavior, attendance, performance, service and adaptation. The Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP) and Simple Additive Weighting (SAW) methods are used in this study so that the bonus calculation can be more objective. The results of the weights from the AHP will be used as a reference for the calculation of SAW. The decision support system is developed using Java programming. The system created can produce recommendations for the amount of bonuses received by each employee.
Keywords: AHP method, SAW method, Employee Salary Bonus
Intisari— Dalam meningkatkan kualitas kinerja karyawan suatu perusahaan atau instansi perlu adanya motivasi berupa pemberian bonus karyawan. Bonus upah atau gaji merupakan upah tambahan yang diberikan kepada karyawan atas pencapaian pekerjaan terbaik yang telah dilakukan dalam suatu periode. Dinas Lingkungan Hidup Sragen sudah menerapkan pemberian bonus bagi karyawannya, hanya saja pemberian bonus tersebut belum menggunakan penilaian berdasarkan kriteria-kriteria penunjang sehingga dirasa belum obyektif. Kriteria yang digunakan dalam penelitian ini antara lain kerjasama, perilaku, absensi, kinerja, pelayanan dan adaptasi. Penelitian ini dibuat dengan tujuan untuk dapat membantu menentukan bonus karyawan dengan lebih obyektif yaitu menggunakan beberapa kriteria yang menjadi dasar pemberian bonus. Metode Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP) dan Simple Additive Weighting (SAW) digunakan dalam penelitian ini agar perhitungan bonus dapat lebih obyektif. Hasil bobot dari AHP akan dijadikan acuan untuk perhitungan SAW. Sistem pendukung keputusan dibuat menggunakan pemrograman Java. Sistem yang dibuat dapat menghasilkan rekomendasi besaran bonus gaji yang diterima masing-masing karyawan.
Kata Kunci: metode AHP, metode SAW, bonus karyawan.
Abstract viewed = 52 times
PDF downloaded = 32 times
Copyright (c) 2022 Heribertus Ary Setyadi, Ahmad Fauzi, Galih Setiawan Nurohim
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
The copyright of any article in the TECHNO Nusa Mandiri Journal is fully held by the author under the Creative Commons CC BY-NC license.
- The copyright in each article belongs to the author.
- Authors retain all their rights to published works, not limited to the rights set out on this page.
- The author acknowledges that Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) is the first to publish with a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license (CC BY-NC).
- Authors can enter articles separately, manage non-exclusive distribution, from manuscripts that have been published in this journal into another version (for example: sent to author affiliation respository, publication into books, etc.), by acknowledging that the manuscript was published for the first time in Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri);
- The author guarantees that the original article, written by the stated author, has never been published before, does not contain any statements that violate the law, does not violate the rights of others, is subject to the copyright which is exclusively held by the author.
- If an article was prepared jointly by more than one author, each author submitting the manuscript warrants that he has been authorized by all co-authors to agree to copyright and license notices (agreements) on their behalf, and agrees to notify the co-authors of the terms of this policy. Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) will not be held responsible for anything that may have occurred due to the author's internal disputes.