Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to the PILAR Nusa Mandiri journal as the publisher of the journal, and the author also holds the copyright without restriction.
Copyright encompasses exclusive rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all form and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms, and any other similar reproductions, as well as translations. The reproduction of any part of this journal, its storage in databases, and its transmission by any form or media, such as electronic, electrostatic and mechanical copies, photocopies, recordings, magnetic media, etc. , are allowed with written permission from the PILAR Nusa Mandiri journal.
PILAR Nusa Mandiri journal, the Editors and the Advisory International Editorial Board make every effort to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions, or statements be published in the journal. In any way, the contents of the articles and advertisements published in the PILAR Nusa Mandiri journal are the sole and exclusive responsibility of their respective authors and advertisers.
Editor of the PILAR Journal consciously and responsibly maintaining the names and e-mail addresses that are included in this Nusa Mandiri journal site. The names and e-mail addresses will be used exclusively for the purpose of this PILAR Nusa Mandiri journal and will not be used for other purposes or will not be given to other parties.