ANALISIS SENTIMEN OPINI PUBLIK BAHASA INDONESIA TERHADAP WISATA TMII MENGGUNAKAN NAÏVE BAYES DAN PSO
Sentiment analysis is a text analysis to identify an opinion. Public opinion or reviews are important for visitors who will travel to tourist because of the reviews will produce information about the destination. One of the tourist attractions in Indonesia that Taman Mini Indonesia Indah one of the tourist attractions that has extraordinary. Reviews about Taman Mini Indonesia Indah make it difficult for visitors to draw conclusions about information about Taman Mini Indonesia Indah. Therefore a classification method in study with Naïve Bayes and PSO methods. In study using data as many 50 positive reviews and 50 negative reviews where the results of accuracy obtained using the Naïve Bayes method of 70% while the accuracy of using Naïve Bayes and PSO is 94,02%.
Fanissa, S., Fauzi, M. A., & Adinugroho, S. (2018). Analisis Sentimen Pariwisata di Kota Malang Menggunakan Metode Naive Bayes dan Seleksi Fitur Query Expansion Ranking. Jurnal Pengembangan Teknologi Informasi Dan Ilmu Komputer, 2(8), 2766–2770.
Gorunescu, F. (2011). Data Mining: Concepts, Models, and Techniques. Verlag Berlin Heidelberg: Springer.
Hapsari, Y., Hidayattullah, M. F., Dairoh, & Khambali, M. (2018). Opinion Mining Terhadap Toko Online Di Media Sosial Menggunakan Algoritma Naïve Bayes (Studi Kasus: Akun Facebook Dugal Delivry). Jurnal Pengembangan IT (JPIT), 03(02), 233–236.
Hayuningtyas, R. Y., & Sari, R. (2019). Analisis Sentimen Opini Publik Bahasa Indonesia Terhadap Wisata TMII Menggunakan Naive Bayes dan PSO. Laporan Akhir Penelitian Mandiri STMIK Nusa Mandiri Jakarta.
Hidayatullah, A. F., & SN, A. (2014). Analisis Sentimen Dan Klasifikasi Kategori Terhadap Tokoh Publik Pada Twitter. In Seminar Nasional Informatika (pp. 115–122). Retrieved from http://www.situs.com
Karthika, S., & Sairam, N. (2015). A Naïve Bayesian Classifier for Educational Qualification. Indian Journal of Science and Technology, 8(16), 1–5. http://doi.org/10.17485/ijst/2015/v8i16/62055
Ling, J., Kencana, I. P. E. N., & Oka, T. B. (2014). Analisis Sentimen Menggunakan Metode Naive Bayes Classifier Dengan Seleksi Fitur Chi Square. E-Jurnal Matematika, 3(3), 92–99.
Muthia, D. A. (2017). Analisis Sentimen Pada Review Restoran Dengan Teks Bahasa Indonesia Mengunakan Algoritma Naive Bayes. Jurnalilmu Pengetahuan Dan Teknologi Komputer, 2(2), 39–45. http://doi.org/10.1515/HUMOR.2006.009
Pakpahan, D., & Widyastuti, H. (2014). Aplikasi Opinion Mining dengan Algoritma Naïve Bayes untuk Menilai Berita Online. Jurnal Integrasi, 6(1), 1–10.
Routray, P., Swain, C. K., & Mishra, S. P. (2013). A Survey on Sentiment Analysis. International Journal of Computer Applications, 76(10), 1–8.
Wilianto, L., Pudjiantoro, T. H., & Umbara, F. R. (2017). Analisis Sentimen Terhadap Tempat Wisata Dari Komentar Pengunjung Dengan Menggunakan Metode Naïve Bayes Classifier Studi Kasus Jawa Barat. Prosiding SNATIF, 439–448.
Abstract viewed = 631 times
PDF downloaded = 907 times
Copyright (c) 2019 Ratih Yulia Hayuningtyas & Retno Sari
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
The copyright of any article in the TECHNO Nusa Mandiri Journal is fully held by the author under the Creative Commons CC BY-NC license.
- The copyright in each article belongs to the author.
- Authors retain all their rights to published works, not limited to the rights set out on this page.
- The author acknowledges that Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) is the first to publish with a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license (CC BY-NC).
- Authors can enter articles separately, manage non-exclusive distribution, from manuscripts that have been published in this journal into another version (for example: sent to author affiliation respository, publication into books, etc.), by acknowledging that the manuscript was published for the first time in Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri);
- The author guarantees that the original article, written by the stated author, has never been published before, does not contain any statements that violate the law, does not violate the rights of others, is subject to the copyright which is exclusively held by the author.
- If an article was prepared jointly by more than one author, each author submitting the manuscript warrants that he has been authorized by all co-authors to agree to copyright and license notices (agreements) on their behalf, and agrees to notify the co-authors of the terms of this policy. Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) will not be held responsible for anything that may have occurred due to the author's internal disputes.