IMPLEMENTASI MODEL WATERFALL PADA PEMBANGUNAN SISTEM INFORMASI AKADEMIK BERBASIS WEB PADA SMK YAPIPA SERPONG UTARA
The school is the technical implementation of formal education that is expected to follow the development of science in the field of information technology. The use of internet media by teachers and students in SMK YAPIPA North Serpong is only limited to locate the material or the task of the student and friendship social media. Delivery of academic information is still done the conventional and do not optimally use information technology. A website is a right choice to implement a system of academic information that is designed using PHP and HTML programming language and MySQL database as data storage. Academic information system website based to facilitate the school in conveying academic information and can be accessed anytime and anywhere
Abstract viewed = 279 times
PDF downloaded = 229 times
The copyright of any article in the TECHNO Nusa Mandiri Journal is fully held by the author under the Creative Commons CC BY-NC license.
- The copyright in each article belongs to the author.
- Authors retain all their rights to published works, not limited to the rights set out on this page.
- The author acknowledges that Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) is the first to publish with a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license (CC BY-NC).
- Authors can enter articles separately, manage non-exclusive distribution, from manuscripts that have been published in this journal into another version (for example: sent to author affiliation respository, publication into books, etc.), by acknowledging that the manuscript was published for the first time in Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri);
- The author guarantees that the original article, written by the stated author, has never been published before, does not contain any statements that violate the law, does not violate the rights of others, is subject to the copyright which is exclusively held by the author.
- If an article was prepared jointly by more than one author, each author submitting the manuscript warrants that he has been authorized by all co-authors to agree to copyright and license notices (agreements) on their behalf, and agrees to notify the co-authors of the terms of this policy. Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) will not be held responsible for anything that may have occurred due to the author's internal disputes.