PENERAPAN ALGORITHMA POHON UNTUK OPERASI PENGOLAHAN DAN PENYIMPANAN DATA DALAM TEKNIK PEMROGRAMAN (KAJIAN ALGORITHMA POHON PADA TEKNIK PEMROGRAMAN)
The implementation of algorithms in a programming technique is very important, the algorithm is expressive of one of the teaching methods, algorithms can also be used to explain how a formal system of a number of axioms And rules. For some cases, the algorithm should be carefully formulated to how each step should be systematically organized case by case this is because the algorithm is a set of steps - the appropriate steps, the sequence of computing. In the computer structure, scientific terms of data is a way to prepare and organize the storage of data on the storage medium that can be used effectively. Tree (tree) is a connected graph that contains no circuits. Tree (tree) is a data structure that is not linear and represented with hierarchical relationships between elements.
Markus, Zakaria Tedi, Agus Prijono, Konsep dan Implementasi Struktur data, 2006, Informatika, Bandung
Granvilee, Luca Del Tongo, 2008 Data Structure and Algorithms Annotated Refernce with Example, first Edition, DotNetSlackers (http://dotnetslackers.com)
Khoirush Sholih Ridwan Akbar, Penerapan Teori pohon Dalam Kajian Sruktur data http://informatika.stei.itb.ac.id/~rinaldi.munir/Matdis/20062007/Makalah/Makalah0607-24.pdf
Munir Rinaldi, Algorithma dan Pemrograman I edisi 3, http://informatika.stei.itb.ac.id/~rinaldi.munir/Buku/Algoritma dan Pemrograman I (Edis 3)/Bab1 Pengantar ke Algoritma.pdf
Suwanty,Octara Pribadi http://download.portalgaruda.org/article.php?article=396882&val=7170&title=METODE%20AVL%20TREE%20UNTUK%20PENYEIMBANGAN%20TINGGI%20BINARY%20TREE tangal akses 14 Nov 2016 pukul 07.20
Setyaningsih, Emi. 2012. Struktur Data. Jakarta: Akprind Press
Abstract viewed = 242 times
PDF downloaded = 3827 times
The copyright of any article in the TECHNO Nusa Mandiri Journal is fully held by the author under the Creative Commons CC BY-NC license.
- The copyright in each article belongs to the author.
- Authors retain all their rights to published works, not limited to the rights set out on this page.
- The author acknowledges that Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) is the first to publish with a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license (CC BY-NC).
- Authors can enter articles separately, manage non-exclusive distribution, from manuscripts that have been published in this journal into another version (for example: sent to author affiliation respository, publication into books, etc.), by acknowledging that the manuscript was published for the first time in Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri);
- The author guarantees that the original article, written by the stated author, has never been published before, does not contain any statements that violate the law, does not violate the rights of others, is subject to the copyright which is exclusively held by the author.
- If an article was prepared jointly by more than one author, each author submitting the manuscript warrants that he has been authorized by all co-authors to agree to copyright and license notices (agreements) on their behalf, and agrees to notify the co-authors of the terms of this policy. Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) will not be held responsible for anything that may have occurred due to the author's internal disputes.