DATA MINING DENGAN REGRESI LINIER BERGANDA UNTUK PERAMALAN TINGKAT INFLASI
In this study will be used multiple linear regression method to predict the monthly inflation rate in Indonesia. In the results of the data analysis is concluded that the model of multiple linear regression obtained in this study is Y= 0,241X1 + 0,164X2 + 0,271X3 + 0,07X4 + 0,040X5 + 0,060X6 + 0,169X7 - 0,010. The coefficient of regression value is 0,999 and coefficient of determination value is 0,997. the performance of multiple linear regression that formed by the training data and validated by testing data generates prediction accuracy rate is very good with a Mean Absolute Deviation (MAD) is 0.0380, a Mean Square Error (MSE) is 0.0023, and a Root Mean Square Error (RMSE) is 0.0481.
Gorunescu, Florin (2011). Data Mining: Concepts, Models, and Techniques. Verlag Berlin Heidelberg: Springer.
Han, J.,&Kamber, M. (2006). Data Mining Concept and Tehniques.San Fransisco: Morgan Kauffman.
Priyatno, Dwi. (2008). Mandiri Belajar SPSS. Yogyakarta: MediaKom.
Riana, Dwiza. (2012). Statistika Deskriptif itu mudah. Jakarta: Jelajah Nusa.
Sumathi, & S., Sivanandam, S.N. (2006). Introduction to Data Mining and its Applications. Berlin Heidelberg New York: Springer
Supranto, J. 2004. Analisis Multivariat Arti dan Interpretasi. Rineka Cipta. Jakarta.
Witten, I. H., Frank, E., & Hall, M. A. (2011). Data Mining: Practical Machine Learning and Tools. Burlington: Morgan Kaufmann Publisher.
Abstract viewed = 2110 times
PDF downloaded = 2901 times
The copyright of any article in the TECHNO Nusa Mandiri Journal is fully held by the author under the Creative Commons CC BY-NC license.
- The copyright in each article belongs to the author.
- Authors retain all their rights to published works, not limited to the rights set out on this page.
- The author acknowledges that Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) is the first to publish with a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license (CC BY-NC).
- Authors can enter articles separately, manage non-exclusive distribution, from manuscripts that have been published in this journal into another version (for example: sent to author affiliation respository, publication into books, etc.), by acknowledging that the manuscript was published for the first time in Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri);
- The author guarantees that the original article, written by the stated author, has never been published before, does not contain any statements that violate the law, does not violate the rights of others, is subject to the copyright which is exclusively held by the author.
- If an article was prepared jointly by more than one author, each author submitting the manuscript warrants that he has been authorized by all co-authors to agree to copyright and license notices (agreements) on their behalf, and agrees to notify the co-authors of the terms of this policy. Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) will not be held responsible for anything that may have occurred due to the author's internal disputes.