METODE DEMPSTER-SHAFER UNTUK SISTEM PAKAR DETEKSI KERUSAKAN MESIN CUCI BERBASIS WEB
A front loading washing machine is one household items needed in daily life. But its use is often experienced problems caused obstacles both human error and resilience of spare parts has limited capacity. To resolve this may be accomplished by novice technicians who have the basic skills of a front-loading washing machine. But sometimes to overcome these problems also requires a high level of ability of front-loading washing machines that require a qualified technician to fix it. Shafer Demster method used to combine separate pieces of information ( evidence ) to calculate the probability of an event. So that the application of such methods in an expert system to detect damage to the front loading washing machine with a problem-solving solution is expected to provide appropriate
Desiani, Anita dan Muhammad Arham. 2006. Konsep Kecerdasan Buatan. Yogyakarta: Andi Offset
Dahria ,Dkk .2012. Sistem Pakar Metode Demster Shafer untuk menentukan jenis gangguan perkembangan anak: ISSN 1978-6603 Vol. 12 No.1 No.2 Januari 2013 dari http://lppm.trigunadarma.ac.id
Jogiyanto HM. 2005. Sistem Teknologi Informasi. Yogyakarta : Andi Offset
Kadir, Abdul. (2008), Dasar Pemrograan Web Dinamis Menggunakan PHP, Andi Offset.
Rosa, AS dan M. Sholahudin. 2011. Rekayasa Perangkat Lunak ( Terstruktur dan Berorientasi Objek). Bandung: Modula.
Sasongko, Jati. 2007. Perancangan Sistem Pakar Troubleshooting Personal Computer. ISSN : 0854-9524. Semarang Volume XII, No.1, Januari 2007 : 37-50 diambil dari www.Unisbank.ac.id
Santoso, D.H dan Harjono. 2012. Mendiagnosa Kerusakan Handphone Menggunakan Aplikasi Sistem Pakar .ISSN: 2086-9398. Purwokerto Volume II Nomor 1 Mei 2012: 73-83 diambil dari www.jurnal.ump.ac.id
Abstract viewed = 254 times
PDF downloaded = 333 times
The copyright of any article in the TECHNO Nusa Mandiri Journal is fully held by the author under the Creative Commons CC BY-NC license.
- The copyright in each article belongs to the author.
- Authors retain all their rights to published works, not limited to the rights set out on this page.
- The author acknowledges that Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) is the first to publish with a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license (CC BY-NC).
- Authors can enter articles separately, manage non-exclusive distribution, from manuscripts that have been published in this journal into another version (for example: sent to author affiliation respository, publication into books, etc.), by acknowledging that the manuscript was published for the first time in Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri);
- The author guarantees that the original article, written by the stated author, has never been published before, does not contain any statements that violate the law, does not violate the rights of others, is subject to the copyright which is exclusively held by the author.
- If an article was prepared jointly by more than one author, each author submitting the manuscript warrants that he has been authorized by all co-authors to agree to copyright and license notices (agreements) on their behalf, and agrees to notify the co-authors of the terms of this policy. Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) will not be held responsible for anything that may have occurred due to the author's internal disputes.