SISTEM INFORMASI INVENTORY ALAT TULIS KANTOR (ATK) MENGGUNAKAN METODE WATERFALL (STUDI KASUS : OTORITAS JASA KEUANGAN (OJK))
Management Systems ATK (Stationery Office tools) in the Financial Services Authority ( FSA ) is currently still done manually, thus still frequent occurrence of error information. With this information errors, report creation has slowed plans for the use of goods budget submission next year. How the management of inventory data can be integrated with both the master data, transaction data, and reports? How to design a system that can give information about the classification code of the goods so as to facilitate the administration of the Head in managing data items? How to design a system that can provide a warning when approaching the limit stock inventory minimum? How Kasubag can obtain information in the form of a complete report as required in the master data and transaction data each period? Intranet-based information systems that can provide information on the activities demand ATK (Stationery Office Tools) from each directorate or department. Creating a management information system design stationery that is expected to assist and speed up the reporting process and reduce errors ATK usage information that will generate reports that can be accounted for
Deny Wiria Nugraha. Membangun Sistem Informasi Pengelolaan Alat Tulis Kantor (Atk) Berbasis Web. “MEKTEK” Tahun XIV NO. 2, MEI 2012
Jogiyanto. 2005. Sistem Teknologi Informasi. Yogyakarta: Andi Yogyakarta.
Jonathan Sarwono dan K Prihartono A.H.2012. Perdagangan Online: Cara Bisnis Di Internet Jakarta: Elex Media Komputindo.
Madcoms. 2006. Menjadi Seorang Programmer Komputer. Semarang: Wahana Komputer.
McLeod, Raymond and Schell, George. 2002. Sistem Informasi Manajemen. PT. Indeks, Jakarta.
Minarni Dan Susanti. 2014. Sistem Informasi Inventory Obat Pada Rumah Sakit Umum Daerah (RSUD) Padang. ISSN : 1693-752x. Februari 2014 Jurnal Momentum. Vol.16 No.1.
Rosa dan M. Shalahuddin. 2011. Model Pembelajaran RPL (Terstruktur dan Berorientasi Objek). Bandung: Modula Bandung.
Sadeli, Muhammad. 2011. 7 jam belajar interaktif Dreamweaver CS5 untuk orang awam. Palembang: Maxikom
Sukamto, Rosa A dan M. Salahuddin, 2013. Rekayasa Perangkat Lunak. Bandung: Penerbit Informatika.
Yasin, Verdi. 2012. Rekayasa Perangkat Lunak Berorientasi Objek Pemodelan, Arsitektur dan Perancangan (Modelling, Architecture and Design). Jakarta: Mitra Wacana Media.
Zulfikarijah, Fren. 2005. Manajemen Persediaan. UMM Press, Malang
Abstract viewed = 2621 times
PDF downloaded = 2628 times
The copyright of any article in the TECHNO Nusa Mandiri Journal is fully held by the author under the Creative Commons CC BY-NC license.
- The copyright in each article belongs to the author.
- Authors retain all their rights to published works, not limited to the rights set out on this page.
- The author acknowledges that Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) is the first to publish with a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license (CC BY-NC).
- Authors can enter articles separately, manage non-exclusive distribution, from manuscripts that have been published in this journal into another version (for example: sent to author affiliation respository, publication into books, etc.), by acknowledging that the manuscript was published for the first time in Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri);
- The author guarantees that the original article, written by the stated author, has never been published before, does not contain any statements that violate the law, does not violate the rights of others, is subject to the copyright which is exclusively held by the author.
- If an article was prepared jointly by more than one author, each author submitting the manuscript warrants that he has been authorized by all co-authors to agree to copyright and license notices (agreements) on their behalf, and agrees to notify the co-authors of the terms of this policy. Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) will not be held responsible for anything that may have occurred due to the author's internal disputes.