PERAMALAN TINGKAT INFLASI INDONESIA MENGGUNAKAN NEURAL NETWORK BACKPROPAGATION BERBASIS METODE TIME SERIES
AbstractIn this study will be used back propagation neural network method to predict the monthly inflation rate in Indonesia. In the results of the data analysis is concluded that the performance of back propagation neural network that formed by the training data and validated by testing data generates prediction accuracy rate is very good with a mean square error (MSE) is 0.0171. By using a moving average to forecast the independent variables obtained the rate of inflation in the month of July 2014 is 0.514, by using exponential smoothing to forecast the independent variables obtained by the rate of inflation in the month of July 2014 is 0.45, and by using seasonal method to forecast the independent variables obtained by the rate of inflation in the month of July 2014 is 0.93.
Badan Pusat Statistik (BPS). 2014. Inflasi, Diunduh pada tanggal 03 Agustus 2014.
Gorunescu, Florin (2011). Data Mining: Concepts, Models, and Techniques. Verlag Berlin Heidelberg: Springer
Han, J.,&Kamber, M. (2006).Data Mining Concept and Tehniques.San Fransisco: Morgan Kauffman.
Kusrini,&Luthfi, E. T. (2009).Algoritma Data Mining. Yogyakarta: Andi Publishing.
Kusumadewi, Sri (2010). Pengantar Jaringan Syaraf Tiruan. Yogyakarta.Teknik Informatika FT UII.
Larose, D. T. (2005).Discovering Knowledge in Data. New Jersey: John Willey & Sons, Inc.
Maimon, Oded&Rokach, Lior. (2005). Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery Handbook. New York: Springer
Myatt, Glenn J. (2007). Making Sense of Data: A Practical Guide to Exploratory Data Analysis and Data Mining. New Jersey: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Purnomo, M. H., & Kurniawan, A. (2006). Supervised Neural Network dan Aplikasinya. Yogyakarta: Graha Ilmu.
Puspitaningrum, Diyah (2006). Pengantar Jaringan Syaraf Tiruan. Yogyakarta: Andi Offset.
Santoso, Budi. (2007). Data Mining Teknik Pemanfaatan Data untuk Keperluan Bisnis. Yogyakarta: Graha Ilmu.
Shukla, A., Tiwari, R., & Kala, R. (2010). Real Life Applications of Soft Computing. United States of America on Taylor and Francis Group, LLC.
Sogala, Satchidananda S. (2006). Comparing the Efficacy of the Decision Trees with Logistic Regression for Credit Risk Analysis. India.
Sugiyono, (2009). Metode Penelitian Bisnis. Bandung: Alfabeta
Abstract viewed = 152 times
PDF downloaded = 131 times
The copyright of any article in the TECHNO Nusa Mandiri Journal is fully held by the author under the Creative Commons CC BY-NC license.
- The copyright in each article belongs to the author.
- Authors retain all their rights to published works, not limited to the rights set out on this page.
- The author acknowledges that Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) is the first to publish with a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license (CC BY-NC).
- Authors can enter articles separately, manage non-exclusive distribution, from manuscripts that have been published in this journal into another version (for example: sent to author affiliation respository, publication into books, etc.), by acknowledging that the manuscript was published for the first time in Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri);
- The author guarantees that the original article, written by the stated author, has never been published before, does not contain any statements that violate the law, does not violate the rights of others, is subject to the copyright which is exclusively held by the author.
- If an article was prepared jointly by more than one author, each author submitting the manuscript warrants that he has been authorized by all co-authors to agree to copyright and license notices (agreements) on their behalf, and agrees to notify the co-authors of the terms of this policy. Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) will not be held responsible for anything that may have occurred due to the author's internal disputes.