PENERAPAN DATA MINING BERDASARKAN ASOSIASI MENGGUNAKAN ALGORITMA APRIORI DALAM PENENTUAN POLA BELANJA KITCHEN APPLIANCES
Data cannot be separated in the activities of a company, the daily, both large companies, small and personal. But sometimes there are many companies that do not maximize to utilize existing data and not infrequently there is an ignore, especially if the data is outdated and no longer needed. In this study, the authors attempt to explore these data more useful and can give you information and knowledge for the company. Data to be explored is the data on sales, ie how to use transaction data available on the company can figure out the pattern/behavior of consumers towards a product that is bought by the method of determining customer buying patterns of your kitchen appliances. To be able to produce accurate information is required in determining spending patterns of historical transaction data processing with data mining techniques. In this research can be done by applying the algorithm associated with the use of apriori. Apriori algorithm is able to analyze and discover relationships between the similarity of thegoods purchased items. Apriori algorithm can be evaluated by applying a minimum value ofsupport and confidence, using software RapidMiner results from the application of a priorialgorithm is proven accurate in determining the pattern of spending your kitchen appliances.
Amiruddin, dan et all. (2011). Penerapan Association Rule Mining Pada Data Nomor Unik Pendidik Dan Tenaga Kependidikan Untuk Menemukan Pola Sertifikasi Guru, diakses pada tanggal 20 Desember 2011 (http:// digilib.its.ac.id/public/ITS-Master10465-Paper.pdf)
Bramer, Max. (2007). Principles of Data Mining. London: Springer.
Gorunescu, Florin (2011). Data Mining: Concepts, Models, and Techniques. Verlag Berlin Heidelberg: Springer
Han, J. dan Kamber, M. (2006). Data Mining Concept and Tehniques. San Fransisco: Morgan Kauffman.
Kusrini, dan Luthfi, Emha. Taufiq. (2009). Algoritma Data Mining. Yogyakarta: Andi Publishing.
Larose, Daniel. T. (2005).Discovering Knowledge in Data. New Jersey: John Willey & Sons, Inc.
Lee, Finn. S. dan Santana, Juan (2010). Data Mining : Meramalkan Bisnis Perusahaan. Jakarta: Elex Media Komputindo
Liao. (2007). Recent Advances in Data Mining of Enterprise Data: Algorithms and Application. Singapore: World Scientific Publishing
Oktoria, Rahma, dan et all, (2010) Content Based Recommender System
Abstract viewed = 278 times
PDF downloaded = 254 times
The copyright of any article in the TECHNO Nusa Mandiri Journal is fully held by the author under the Creative Commons CC BY-NC license.
- The copyright in each article belongs to the author.
- Authors retain all their rights to published works, not limited to the rights set out on this page.
- The author acknowledges that Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) is the first to publish with a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license (CC BY-NC).
- Authors can enter articles separately, manage non-exclusive distribution, from manuscripts that have been published in this journal into another version (for example: sent to author affiliation respository, publication into books, etc.), by acknowledging that the manuscript was published for the first time in Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri);
- The author guarantees that the original article, written by the stated author, has never been published before, does not contain any statements that violate the law, does not violate the rights of others, is subject to the copyright which is exclusively held by the author.
- If an article was prepared jointly by more than one author, each author submitting the manuscript warrants that he has been authorized by all co-authors to agree to copyright and license notices (agreements) on their behalf, and agrees to notify the co-authors of the terms of this policy. Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) will not be held responsible for anything that may have occurred due to the author's internal disputes.