IMPLEMENTASI PEMISAHAN TRAFIK IIX DAN INTERNASIONAL DENGAN OPTIMASI BANDWIDTH
In line with the development of information technology very rapidly, the intensity of use of the internet network through a transmission cable and wireless increased even very dense. As a result, felt all right to slow internet connection due to the limited bandwidth available. To address these problems required an increase in quality of service (quality of services / QoS). One way to improve the quality of service (QoS), Internet usage is by separating the connection based on the goals that will be accessed by the user whether or International IIX connections, while providing bandwidth sharing with different limits according to user needs. To deal with this problem weneed a separate tool or application to connect at the same time melakuakan International IIX and bandwidth allocation more efficient use of bandwidth in order to simplify network managementand Internet in particular is connected to a LAN. Tool or application that can support the function of the separation of traffic and bandwidth sharing is a router, Mikrotik Router Os is one of theoperating systems that provide separation of traffic and bandwidth sharing. On Mikrotik RouterOS will be implemented separation IIX and International traffic with bandwidth sharing, in this study proved to be dealing with the problem by splitting the traffic bandwidth IIX andInternational.
Herlambang, Moch. Linto dan L Aziz,Catur. 2008. Panduan Lengkap Menguasai Router Masa Depan Menggunakan Mikrotik Router OS. Andi Offset.Yogyakarta.
MikroTik RouterOS™ v2.9 Reference Manual. Document Revision 3.40, September 26, 2007. Mikrotik, RouterOS and RouterBOARD are trademarks of Mikrotikls SIA. http://www.mikrotik.com/testdocs/ros/2.9/refman2.9.pdf>11 Nopember 2010.
MikroTik RouterOS™ v3.0 Reference Manual . Document Revision 3.92, February 11, 2008. Mikrotik, RouterOS and RouterBOARD are trademarks of Mikrotikls SIA. 11 Nopember 2010.
Mikrotik, 2010. Manual:Queue. 22 Nopember 2010.
Tanenbaum, S, Andrew. 2003. Computer Networks 4th Edition. Prentice Hall. http://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indonesia_Internet_Exchange
Abstract viewed = 136 times
PDF downloaded = 768 times
The copyright of any article in the TECHNO Nusa Mandiri Journal is fully held by the author under the Creative Commons CC BY-NC license.
- The copyright in each article belongs to the author.
- Authors retain all their rights to published works, not limited to the rights set out on this page.
- The author acknowledges that Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) is the first to publish with a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license (CC BY-NC).
- Authors can enter articles separately, manage non-exclusive distribution, from manuscripts that have been published in this journal into another version (for example: sent to author affiliation respository, publication into books, etc.), by acknowledging that the manuscript was published for the first time in Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri);
- The author guarantees that the original article, written by the stated author, has never been published before, does not contain any statements that violate the law, does not violate the rights of others, is subject to the copyright which is exclusively held by the author.
- If an article was prepared jointly by more than one author, each author submitting the manuscript warrants that he has been authorized by all co-authors to agree to copyright and license notices (agreements) on their behalf, and agrees to notify the co-authors of the terms of this policy. Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) will not be held responsible for anything that may have occurred due to the author's internal disputes.