DIAGNOSA PENYAKIT JANTUNG MENGGUNAKAN ALGORITMA FINITE STATE AUTOMATA
The heart is an organ of the human body that has an important role in human life and is certainly very dangerous if our heart has problems remembering that many deaths are caused by heart disease. But with minimal knowledge and information, it is impossible to be able to maintain heart health. Therefore we need an expert who is an expert on the heart and various diseases. Based on the facts above, this research can help us to diagnose heart health and anticipate if there is a risk of heart disease by designing and implementing. This application was created using the web-based Finite State Automata algorithm which is still in the form of pseudocode. In this system several questions will be asked. After all the questions are answered, the results of the diagnosis will appear along with suggestions that can help anticipate the heart disease.
Allauzen, C., & Riley, M. D. (2018). Algorithms For Weighted Finite Automata With Failure Transitions. Lecture Notes In Computer Science (Including Subseries Lecture Notes In Artificial Intelligence And Lecture Notes In Bioinformatics), 10977 Lncs, 46–58. Https://Doi.Org/10.1007/978-3-319-94812-6_5
Barua, R., & Gupta, K. C. (2019). Finite Automata. In Handbook Of Mathematical Models For Languages And Computation (Pp. 47–86). Institution Of Engineering And Technology. Https://Doi.Org/10.1049/Pbpc026e_Ch5
Gopalakrishnan, G. L. (2019). Nondeterministic Finite Automata. In Automata And Computability (Pp. 81–92). Chapman And Hall/Crc. Https://Doi.Org/10.1201/9781315148175-9
Kurniawan, S., & Merlina, N. (2015). Sistem Pakar Berbasis Web Dengan Menggunakan Metode Forward Chaining Untuk Mendiagnosa Kerusakan Mobil Daihatsu Ayla. Pilar Nusa Mandiri.
Lisnawita, L., Van Fc, L. L., & Lianda, E. (2016). Sistem Pakar Diagnosa Penyakit Tht. Inovtek Polbeng - Seri Informatika, 1(2), 95. Https://Doi.Org/10.35314/Isi.V1i2.120
Müller-Nordhorn, J., & Willich, S. N. (2016). Coronary Heart Disease. International Encyclopedia Of Public Health, 2, 159–167. Https://Doi.Org/10.1016/B978-0-12-803678-5.00090-4
Nugroho, F. A. (2018). Perancangan Sistem Pakar Diagnosa Penyakit Jantung Dengan Metode Forward Chaining. Jurnal Informatika Universitas Pamulang, 3(2), 75. Https://Doi.Org/10.32493/Informatika.V3i2.1431
Nuraini, R. (2015). Desain Algorithma Operasi Perkalian Matriks Menggunakan Metode Flowchart. Jurnal Teknik Komputer Amik Bsi, 1(1), 144–151.
Ramadhan, M., & Winata, H. (2019). Sistem Pakar Mendiagnosa Gangguna Fungsi Kardiovaskular Dengan Metode Theorema Bayes. Seminar Nasional Sains & Teknologi Informasi, 513(1), 510–513.
Saptadi, N. T. S., & Marwi, H. C. (2016). Penyusunan Sistem Evaluasi Kinerja Layanan Dalam Membangun Tata Kelola Ti Berbasis Komputasi Awan 1,2. Jatisi, 2(2), 75–86.
Saputra, T. I., Fauziah, F., & Gunaryati, A. (2018). Simulasi Vending Machine Dengan Mengimplementasikan Finite State Automata. Jointecs (Journal Of Information Technology And Computer Science), 3(3). Https://Doi.Org/10.31328/Jointecs.V3i3.819
Septiana, L. (2016). Perancangan Sistem Pakar Diagnosa Penyakit Ispa Dengan Metode Certainty Factor Berbasis Android. Jurnal Techno Nusa Mandiri, Xiii(2), 89.
Wicaksono, T. H., Amrizal, F. D., & Mumtahana, H. A. (2019). Pemodelan Vending Machine Dengan Metode Fsa ( Finite State Automata ). Doubleclick : Journal Of Computer And Information Technology, 2(2), 66–69. Retrieved From Http://E-Journal.Unipma.Ac.Id/Index.Php/Doubleclick
Yanto, B. F., Werdiningsih, I., & Purwanti, E. (2017). Aplikasi Sistem Pakar Diagnosa Penyakit Pada Anak Bawah Lima Tahun Menggunakan Metode Forward Chaining. Journal Of Information Systems Engineering And Business Intelligence. Https://Doi.Org/10.20473/Jisebi.3.1.61-67
Yusri. (2015). Sistem Informasi Perpustakaan Berbasis Web Pada SMP Frater Makassar. Jurnal Jupiter, 16(2), 66–77. Retrieved From Http://Ejournal.Nusamandiri.Ac.Id/Ejurnal/Index.Php/Pilar/Article/View/181/157
Abstract viewed = 45 times
PDF downloaded = 25 times
The copyright of any article in the TECHNO Nusa Mandiri Journal is fully held by the author under the Creative Commons CC BY-NC license.
- The copyright in each article belongs to the author.
- Authors retain all their rights to published works, not limited to the rights set out on this page.
- The author acknowledges that Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) is the first to publish with a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license (CC BY-NC).
- Authors can enter articles separately, manage non-exclusive distribution, from manuscripts that have been published in this journal into another version (for example: sent to author affiliation respository, publication into books, etc.), by acknowledging that the manuscript was published for the first time in Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri);
- The author guarantees that the original article, written by the stated author, has never been published before, does not contain any statements that violate the law, does not violate the rights of others, is subject to the copyright which is exclusively held by the author.
- If an article was prepared jointly by more than one author, each author submitting the manuscript warrants that he has been authorized by all co-authors to agree to copyright and license notices (agreements) on their behalf, and agrees to notify the co-authors of the terms of this policy. Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) will not be held responsible for anything that may have occurred due to the author's internal disputes.