DETERMINATION OF BOOK LOAN ASSOCIATION PATTERN USING APRIORI ALGORITHM IN PUBLIC LIBRARIES
One way to increase knowledge is by reading literature from books. The young generation as the nation's hope generation is expected to have a high interest in reading to broaden their horizons. Libraries as a place for literature books to provide various types of books. The use of books available in the public libraries of Depok city is still insufficient as seen from the low number of books borrowed by members, especially among the younger generation aged 17 to 25 years. Therefore it is necessary to have a pattern to see the books that are often borrowed by members so that the supply of the types of books that are most attractive to the younger generation that is provided becomes more varied. The method used to determine the association pattern of lending books to the library is using a priori algorithm. From the research results, there are seven rule associations with books that have the highest confidence value and are most often borrowed simultaneously, namely history books and novels as well as history and philosophy. Based on rule association, it is able to assist library officers in providing the most popular types of books among adolescents. In addition, the research results can be used as a reference in placing the book layout on the shelf based on the books that are most often borrowed simultaneously.
Anas, A. (2014). Analisa Pola Peminjaman Buku Perpustakaan Menggunakan Algoritma Apriori. Jurnal Edik Informatika, 1(1), 52–62.
Anas, A. (2016). Analisa Algorithma Apriori Untuk Mendapatkan Pola Peminjaman Buku Perpustakaan Smpn 3 Batanghari. Jurnal Ilmiah Media SISFO, 10(2), 628–641.
BPS Kota Depok. (2018). Jumlah Penduduk menurut Kelompok Umur dan Jenis Kelamin di Kota Depok. Retrieved from https://depokkota.bps.go.id/statictable/2018/08/23/45/jumlah-penduduk-menurut-kelompok-umur-dan-jenis-kelamin-di-kota-depok-2000.html
Grand. (2018). Penerapan algoritma apriori untuk menemukan hubungan data murid dengan nilai sekolah. IKRAITH-INFORMATIKA, 2(1), 7–12.
Han, J., & Kamber, M. (2006). Data Mining: Concepts and Techniques. Soft Computing (Second Edi, Vol. 54). San Francisco: Elsevier. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-19721-5
Irfiani, E. (2020). Laporan Akhir Penelitian : Penentuan Pola Asosiasi Peminjaman Buku Mengunakan Algoritma Apriori Pada Perpustakaan Umum.
Library, D. C. (2019). Reports on Borrowing and Returning Books.
Mandias, G. F., Sandag, G. A., Takalumbide, A. G., & Wahongan, C. (2018). Analisa Pola Peminjaman Buku di Pepustakaan Universitas Klabat Menggunakan Algoritma Apriori. In Konferensi Nasional Sistem Informasi 2018 (pp. 630–633). Pangkalpinang: STMIK Atma Luhur.
Mandias, G., Rotikan, R., Mende, P. A., & Toar, F. (2017). Sistem Pendukung Keputusan Pemilihan Siswa Berprestasi SMK Kristen Tomohon Menggunakan Metode Simple Additive Weighting. Konferensi Nasional Sistem & Informatika, 484–489.
Nugraha, J., Muhajir, M., & Febrian, R. (2019). Perbandingan Rough Set Dan Algoritma Apriori Untuk Sistem Rekomendasi Perpustakaan. Jurnal UJMC, 4(2), 25–31.
Prabowo, D., & Ramdani, F. (2020). Penerapan Algoritma Apriori Untuk Rekomendasi Buku Pada Amikom Resource Center. Information System Journal (INFOS), 3(1), 8–12.
Rico, & Gultom, B. (2017). Penerapan Algoritma Apriori Dalam Pola Peminjaman Buku ( Studi Kasus : Perpustakaan Stikes Prima Jambi ). SCIENTIA JOURNAL, 6(01), 55–61.
Saefudin, & Fernando, D. (2020). Penerapan Data Mining Rekomendasi Buku Menggunakan Algoritma Apriori. Jurnal Sistem Informasi, 7(1), 50–56.
Sahoo, B., & Mishra, B. S. P. (2015). Data Mining Is A Perpetual Concept For Library And Information Science : An Estimated Overview. International Journal of Digital Library Services, 5(3), 14–21.
Santoso, H. (2017). Data Mining Penyusunan Buku Perpustakaan Daerah Lombok Barat Menggunakan Algoritma Apriori. In Seminar Nasional TIK dan Ilmu Sosial (SocioTech) 2017 (pp. 25–35). Mataram: STMIK Bumigora.
Srikanti, E., Yansi, R. F., Norhavia, Permana, I., & Salisah, F. N. (2018). Penerapan Algoritma Apriori Untuk Mencari Aturan Asosiasi Pada Data Peminjaman Buku di Perpustakaan. Jurnal Ilmiah Rekayasa Dan Manajemen Sistem Informasi, 4(1), 77–80.
Subianto, M., Ar, F., & P, M. H. (2018). Pola peminjaman buku di Perpustakaan Universitas Syiah Kuala menggunakan Algoritma Eclat. Berkala Ilmu Perpustakaan Dan Informasi, 14(1), 35–44. https://doi.org/10.22146/bip.32089
Yanto, R., & Kesuma, H. Di. (2017). Pemanfaatan Data Mining Untuk Penempatan Buku Di Perpustakaan Menggunakan Metode Association. Jatisi, 4(1), 1–10.
Abstract viewed = 83 times
PDF downloaded = 159 times
The copyright of any article in the TECHNO Nusa Mandiri Journal is fully held by the author under the Creative Commons CC BY-NC license.
- The copyright in each article belongs to the author.
- Authors retain all their rights to published works, not limited to the rights set out on this page.
- The author acknowledges that Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) is the first to publish with a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license (CC BY-NC).
- Authors can enter articles separately, manage non-exclusive distribution, from manuscripts that have been published in this journal into another version (for example: sent to author affiliation respository, publication into books, etc.), by acknowledging that the manuscript was published for the first time in Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri);
- The author guarantees that the original article, written by the stated author, has never been published before, does not contain any statements that violate the law, does not violate the rights of others, is subject to the copyright which is exclusively held by the author.
- If an article was prepared jointly by more than one author, each author submitting the manuscript warrants that he has been authorized by all co-authors to agree to copyright and license notices (agreements) on their behalf, and agrees to notify the co-authors of the terms of this policy. Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) will not be held responsible for anything that may have occurred due to the author's internal disputes.