SISTEM PENDUKUNG KEPUTUSAN PEMILIHAN SUPPLIER DENGAN METODE ANALYTICAL HIERARCHY PROCESS PADA PT. CIPTA NUANSA PRIMA TANGERANG
The supplier is one of the most important parts of a construction service company. To get the best result, it needs the best and quality supplier. One effort to get those suppliers is to perform supplier selection, therefore supplier selection is necessary for a construction service company. Since many suppliers, PT. Cipta Nuansa Prima Tangerang had trouble in choosing a supplier with their respective advantages. The process of supplier selection uses the AHP (Analytical Hierarchy Process) method, which outlines the criteria into the process of comparing alternatives. The greater the value generated, then the main well for those suppliers will be chosen. The criteria of supplier selection on PT. Cipta Nuansa Prima Tangerang is delivery, service, product, quality, and price. The supplier selection uses the AHP method with tools Expert Choice and proven with Ms. Excel allow the company to support the decision. AHP method is the best solution to be a Decision Support System for solving the problem and contribute management for making decision more objective of supplier selection.
Hasdi, Randy Floranno, Pantjawati Sudarmaningtyas, Antok Supriyanto. 2014. Rancang Bangun Sistem Pendukung Keputusan Pemilihan Supplier pada Derry Auto Service Dengan Metode AHP. ISSN: 2338-137X. Surabaya: JSIKA Vol 3, No.2 (2014): 90-96.
Indriantoro, Nur dan Bambang Supomo. 2009. Metodologi Penelitian Bisnis untuk Akuntansi & Manajemen. Yogyakarta: BPFE-Yogyakarta.
Kusrini. 2007. Konsep dan Aplikasi Sistem pendukung Keputusan. Yogyakarta: Andi Offset.
Nurhalimah. 2015. Sistem Pendukung Keputusan Pemilihan Supplier Bahan Baku Konveksi Dengan Metode AHP (Studi Kasus: Alta Moda Convection Medan). ISSN: 2339-210X. Medan: Majalah Ilmiah Informasi dan Teknologi Ilmiah (INTI) Vol: V, No. 1, Januari 2015: 129-136.
Riduwan. 2012. Skala Pengukuran Variabel-variabel Penelitian. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Sugiyono. 2011. Metode Penelitian Administrasi Dilengkapi Dengan Metode R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Sugiyono. 2014. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan Kombinasi (Mixed Metods). Bandung: Alfabeta.
Wulandari, Ninik. 2014. Perancangan Sistem Pendukung Keputusan Pemilihan Supplier di PT. Alfindo Dengan Metode Analytical Hierarchy Process. ISSN: 2406-7768. Banten: Jurnal Sistem Informasi Vol-1 No.1 2014: 4-7
Abstract viewed = 690 times
PDF downloaded = 667 times
The copyright of any article in the TECHNO Nusa Mandiri Journal is fully held by the author under the Creative Commons CC BY-NC license.
- The copyright in each article belongs to the author.
- Authors retain all their rights to published works, not limited to the rights set out on this page.
- The author acknowledges that Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) is the first to publish with a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license (CC BY-NC).
- Authors can enter articles separately, manage non-exclusive distribution, from manuscripts that have been published in this journal into another version (for example: sent to author affiliation respository, publication into books, etc.), by acknowledging that the manuscript was published for the first time in Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri);
- The author guarantees that the original article, written by the stated author, has never been published before, does not contain any statements that violate the law, does not violate the rights of others, is subject to the copyright which is exclusively held by the author.
- If an article was prepared jointly by more than one author, each author submitting the manuscript warrants that he has been authorized by all co-authors to agree to copyright and license notices (agreements) on their behalf, and agrees to notify the co-authors of the terms of this policy. Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) will not be held responsible for anything that may have occurred due to the author's internal disputes.