ANALYSIS OF QUALITY OF SERVICE BANDWIDTH MANAGEMENT ON COMPUTER NETWORK USING MIKROTIK RB951Ui-2HnD
Computer networks are now part of every human activity. The use of computer networks is currently experiencing a significant increase due to the Covid-19 pandemic, however, there are still many problems with computer networks, such as what often happens is the slow pace of computer networks in transferring data caused by limited bandwidth or maximum limits. owned by the computer network. For that, we need a computer network bandwidth management method called the QoS (Quality of Service) method. In this method, a tool called the Mikrotik Router-board RB951Ui-2HnD is used to conduct this research. In implementing this system the steps are taken starting from data collection, requirements analysis, system design with flowcharts and system depiction using a star topology, then implementation and unit testing on the user or Client, and testing the computer network system on the Mikrotik Router-board. The results of this study will be explained using statistical tables obtained from testing using the Wireshark application
Desmira, D., & Aribowo, D. (2016). Analisis Jaringan Lan Dan Wlan Pltu Pada Pt. Pembangkitan Jawa Bali Unit Muara Karang Jakarta. PROSISKO: Jurnal Pengembangan Riset Dan Observasi Sistem Komputer, 3(2), 33–41. Retrieved from https://e-jurnal.lppmunsera.org/index.php/PROSISKO/article/view/24/
Dwiyatno, S., Putra, G. W., & Krisnanigsih, E. (2015). Penerapan Ospf Routing, De-Militarized Zone, Dan Firewall Pada Mikrotik Routerboardtm Dinas Komunikasi Dan Informatika Depok. Sistem Informasi, 2, 59–67. Retrieved from http://www.areeurbane.apat.it/site/it-IT/Archivio/Pubblicazioni/Pubblicazioni/contributi_integrali_2006.html
Emrul, A., Yamin, M., & Surimi, L. (2018). Analisis Quality of Service (QoS) Kinerja Sistem Hotspot Pada Routerboard Mikrotik 951Ui-2HnD Pada Jaringan Teknik Informatika. SemanTIK, 3(2), 87–94. Retrieved from http://ojs.uho.ac.id/index.php/semantik/article/view/3438
Engko, C., & Usmany, P. (2020). Dampak Pandemi Covid-19 Terhadap Proses Pembelajaran Online. Jurnal Akuntansi, 6(1), 22–38.
Hidayatullah, M. S. (2016). Analisis Perbandingan Quality Of Service (Qos) Firmware Original Tl-Wr841nd Dengan Firmware Openwrt Berbasis Open Source. Jurnal Ilmiah Teknologi Infomasi Terapan, 2(2), 150–156. https://doi.org/10.33197/JITTER.VOL2.ISS2.2016.102
Khasanah, D. R. A. U., Pramudibyanto, H., & Widuroyekti, B. (2020). Pendidikan Dalam Masa Pandemi Covid-19. Jurnal Sinestesia, 10(1), 41–48.
Nitra, R. O., & Ryansyah, M. (2019). Implementasi Sistem Keamanan Jaringan Menggunakan Firewall Security Port pada Vitaa Multi Oxygen. Jurnal Sistem Dan Teknologi Informasi (JUSTIN), 7(1), 52. https://doi.org/10.26418/justin.v7i1.29979
Nurhuda, A., & Gunadhy, E. (2019). Rancang Bangun Portal Jaringan Unit Keshatan di Kabupaten Garut Online. Jurnal Algoritma, 16(1), 39–50. https://doi.org/10.33364/algoritma/v.16-1.39
Purwahid, M., & Triloka, J. (2019). Analisis Quality of Service (QOS) Jaringan Internet Untuk Mendukung Rencana Strategis Infrastruktur Jaringan Komputer Di SMK N I Sukadana. JTKSI, 2(3), 100–109. Retrieved from https://ojs.stmikpringsewu.ac.id/index.php/jtksi/article/view/778/
Wardhana, A. N. W., Yamin, M., & Aksara, L. F. (2017). Analisis Quality of Service (QoS) jaringan internet berbasis wireless LAN pada layanan Indihome. SemanTIK, 3(2), 49–58. Retrieved from http://ojs.uho.ac.id/index.php/semantik/article/view/3200
Watnaya, A. K., Muiz, M. H., Sumarni, N., Mansyur, A. S., & Zaqiah, Q. Y. (2020). Pengaruh Teknologi Pembelajaran Kuliah Online Di Era Covid-19 Dan Dampaknya Terhadap Mental Mahasiswa. EduTeach : Jurnal Edukasi Dan Teknologi Pembelajaran, 1(2), 153–165. https://doi.org/10.37859/eduteach.v1i2.1987
Abstract viewed = 27 times
PDF downloaded = 29 times
Copyright (c) 2021 I Made Arya Budhi Saputra, Putu Dicky Indrajaya, Ricky Aurelius Nurtanto Diaz, I Komang Agus Ady Aryanto, Ni Luh Putri Srinadi
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
The copyright of any article in the TECHNO Nusa Mandiri Journal is fully held by the author under the Creative Commons CC BY-NC license.
- The copyright in each article belongs to the author.
- Authors retain all their rights to published works, not limited to the rights set out on this page.
- The author acknowledges that Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) is the first to publish with a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license (CC BY-NC).
- Authors can enter articles separately, manage non-exclusive distribution, from manuscripts that have been published in this journal into another version (for example: sent to author affiliation respository, publication into books, etc.), by acknowledging that the manuscript was published for the first time in Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri);
- The author guarantees that the original article, written by the stated author, has never been published before, does not contain any statements that violate the law, does not violate the rights of others, is subject to the copyright which is exclusively held by the author.
- If an article was prepared jointly by more than one author, each author submitting the manuscript warrants that he has been authorized by all co-authors to agree to copyright and license notices (agreements) on their behalf, and agrees to notify the co-authors of the terms of this policy. Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) will not be held responsible for anything that may have occurred due to the author's internal disputes.