APRIORI ALGORITHM FOR DETERMINING THE DEMAND LEVEL OF STATIONARY PT. MAIN GAFA INDONESIA
PT Gafa Utama Indonesia is one company that provides services in teaching and writing. Until now, PT Gafa Utama Indonesia already has 30 well-known branches in Jabodetabek. In the teaching and learning process, Gafa needs some stationery and teaching aids. The high demand for office stationery, and the mismatch of inventory in the warehouse, affects the fluency in the teaching and learning process. The data used in this study is the report data on the demand for office stationery for the period January-December 2018. This study uses a priori algorithm method and assessment with tanagra tools. The results of manual calculations with Microsoft Excel are the same as those using the tanagra tool. The final result shows the 2 items with the most demand, namely an eraser and a sharpener with at least 50% support, and 50% confidence. These results can be used as a reference for PT Gafa Utama Indonesia in the supply of office stationery
Abstract viewed = 30 times
PDF downloaded = 22 times
Copyright (c) 2021 Sri Wahyuni, Wulan Dari, Lusa Indah Prahartiwi
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
The copyright of any article in the TECHNO Nusa Mandiri Journal is fully held by the author under the Creative Commons CC BY-NC license.
- The copyright in each article belongs to the author.
- Authors retain all their rights to published works, not limited to the rights set out on this page.
- The author acknowledges that Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) is the first to publish with a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license (CC BY-NC).
- Authors can enter articles separately, manage non-exclusive distribution, from manuscripts that have been published in this journal into another version (for example: sent to author affiliation respository, publication into books, etc.), by acknowledging that the manuscript was published for the first time in Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri);
- The author guarantees that the original article, written by the stated author, has never been published before, does not contain any statements that violate the law, does not violate the rights of others, is subject to the copyright which is exclusively held by the author.
- If an article was prepared jointly by more than one author, each author submitting the manuscript warrants that he has been authorized by all co-authors to agree to copyright and license notices (agreements) on their behalf, and agrees to notify the co-authors of the terms of this policy. Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) will not be held responsible for anything that may have occurred due to the author's internal disputes.