SISTEM INFORMASI MANAJEMEN SUMBER DAYA MANUSIA BERBASIS WEB (STUDI KASUS: PT. KLIK TEKNOLOGI INDONESIA)
The need for technology to handle various problems quickly and precisely is growing, especially for human resource management (HRM) information systems. The activity of manually recording employee data is very time-consuming and effortless so it is inefficient and results in a high percentage of data errors. With information technology, it is expected that company data, especially employee data, can be processed quickly and the data presented will be neater, so the percentage of errors is also reduced. The object of this research is PT. Klik Teknologi Indonesia, where HRM in this company has not been supported by information system technology. Management of leave and reimburse is still managed manually. Another problem that occurs is about the attendance of employees who work remotely, where there is no system to handle it, making it difficult to manage attendance data from these employees. This is the basis of research and development of web-based HRM information systems created with the Unified Modeling Language (UML) method using waterfall model, while the programming language used is Ruby, with Ruby on Rails framework and PostgreSQL database. From the implementation of the system it can be concluded that the HRM information system makes the management of human resources in the company easier, faster and more accurate, besides the system created provide facilities to perform virtual absences in real time, so that data can be managed by HR department.
Pressman, R. S. (2010). Software Engineering: A Practitioner's Approach. McGraw-Hill Education.
Rudiarto, S. (2017). Design Model System Measuring Performance of Laboratory Assistant at Faculty of Computer Science. International Research Journal of Computer Science (IRJCS). Issue 8 Volume 4, ISSN: 2393-9842
Setiyanto, A., Samopa, F., & Alwi. (2013). Pembuatan Sistem Informasi Cuti pada Kantor Pelayanan Perbendaharaan Negara dengan Menggunakan PHP dan MySQL. Jurnal Teknik POMITS, Vol. 2 No.2, ISSN: 2337-3539
Sommerville, I. (2011). Software Engineering, International Computer Science Series. Pearson.
Supriyatna, A. (2016). Sistem Informasi Pengajuan Klaim Jaminan Pemeliharaan Kesehatan Masyarakat Berbasis Web. Jurnal Paradigma, Vol.XVIII No.2, 1-10.
Yusuf, R., & Susanto, Y. (2010). Pemanfaatan SMS Gateway untuk Absensi Sekolah Siswa. Prosiding Seminar Nasional Pengaplikasian Telematika SINAPTIKA 2010.
Sandiwarno, S (2017). Development of
Students Result Monitoring System Model. International Journal Of Engineering And Computer Science. Volume 6 Issue 1 Jan. 201, ISSN: 2319-7242
Abstract viewed = 11970 times
PDF downloaded = 15543 times
The copyright of any article in the TECHNO Nusa Mandiri Journal is fully held by the author under the Creative Commons CC BY-NC license.
- The copyright in each article belongs to the author.
- Authors retain all their rights to published works, not limited to the rights set out on this page.
- The author acknowledges that Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) is the first to publish with a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license (CC BY-NC).
- Authors can enter articles separately, manage non-exclusive distribution, from manuscripts that have been published in this journal into another version (for example: sent to author affiliation respository, publication into books, etc.), by acknowledging that the manuscript was published for the first time in Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri);
- The author guarantees that the original article, written by the stated author, has never been published before, does not contain any statements that violate the law, does not violate the rights of others, is subject to the copyright which is exclusively held by the author.
- If an article was prepared jointly by more than one author, each author submitting the manuscript warrants that he has been authorized by all co-authors to agree to copyright and license notices (agreements) on their behalf, and agrees to notify the co-authors of the terms of this policy. Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) will not be held responsible for anything that may have occurred due to the author's internal disputes.