SENTIMENT ANALYSIS FOR PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY FROM SOCIAL MEDIA USING ADAPTIVE COMPRESSION (ADACOMP) WITH RANDOM UNDER SAMPLE (RUS) AND SYNTHETIC MINORITY OVER-SAMPLING (SMOTE)
Pharmaceutical company has become the most highlight company across the world lately because of the pandemic. Despite of the high demand market in pharmaceutical company, about 94% of large company across the world having difficulty in their supply chain that indirectly affect their services. The purpose of this research is to compare word embedding with compression model by doing sentiment analysis about the entity to find the best model that give better accuracy rates based on the opinion of Twitter, Instagram and Youtube, as they are the largest platform that its many users to express their opinions about an individual or an instance. Data is retrieved from Twitter, Instagram and Youtube using the R-Studio application by utilizing their API library, then preprocessing and stored in a database. Next step is labeling the data and then train the data using word2Vec and LSTM, GloVe and LSTM and lastly using Adaptive Compression (adaComp) to compress the both model word embedding. Unfortunately, we got imbalanced dataset after labeling process, so we add sampling technique to sampling the dataset using Random Under Sample (RUS) and Synthetic Minority Over-sampling Technique (SMOTE). After the data are trained and tested, the results will be evaluated using Confusion Matrix to get the best Accuracy. With several models that have been carried out,applying adaComp is proven to increase accuracy. In the Word2Vec word embedding with LSTM model, applying adaComp increasing its accuracy from 77% to 81%.
Abstract viewed = 53 times
PDF downloaded = 33 times
Copyright (c) 2022 Pamungkas Setyo Wibowo, Andry Chowanda
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
The copyright of any article in the TECHNO Nusa Mandiri Journal is fully held by the author under the Creative Commons CC BY-NC license.
- The copyright in each article belongs to the author.
- Authors retain all their rights to published works, not limited to the rights set out on this page.
- The author acknowledges that Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) is the first to publish with a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license (CC BY-NC).
- Authors can enter articles separately, manage non-exclusive distribution, from manuscripts that have been published in this journal into another version (for example: sent to author affiliation respository, publication into books, etc.), by acknowledging that the manuscript was published for the first time in Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri);
- The author guarantees that the original article, written by the stated author, has never been published before, does not contain any statements that violate the law, does not violate the rights of others, is subject to the copyright which is exclusively held by the author.
- If an article was prepared jointly by more than one author, each author submitting the manuscript warrants that he has been authorized by all co-authors to agree to copyright and license notices (agreements) on their behalf, and agrees to notify the co-authors of the terms of this policy. Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) will not be held responsible for anything that may have occurred due to the author's internal disputes.