PERANCANGAN APLIKASI KAMUS BAHASA JAWA-INDONESIA BERBASIS ANDROID
Indonesia is a country that has many regional languages. The use of local languages has been abandoned by many people. As good citizens of
Indonesia we must preserve the local languages that are owned, one of which is Javanese. In making it easier to learn Javanese, we need a translator application or what is often called a dictionary. In designing this translator application, researchers use the waterfall model which consists of four steps. Design of this application uses eclipse software. This application is applied to mobile devices, especially mobile phones that have an Android operating system. The purpose of this application is to make it easier for users to translate Javanese into Indonesian and Indonesian into Javanese, so that the application has an optimal function.
Anom, D., Danuri, D., & Jaroji, J. (2018). Aplikasi Kamus Irregular Verbs Berbasis Android. Jurnal Infotekmesin, 14-23.
Arifianto, T. (2011). Membuat Interface Aplikasi Android Lebih Keren dengan LWUIT. Yogyakarta: Andi Publisher.
Maslan, M., Setiono, Y., & Alfazri, F. (2016). Pengembangan Smart Application Translation Aneka Bahasa Sulawesi Berbasis Android. Jurnal Teknologi dan Sistem Informasi (TEKNOSI), 55-64.
Rani, C. R., Kumar, A. P., Adarsh, D., Mohan, K. K., & Kiran, K. V. (2012). Location Based Services In Android. International Journal of Advances in Engineering & Technology, 209-220.
Saddhono, K. (2012). Kajian Sosiolingustik Pemakaian Bahasa Mahasiswa Asing Dalam Pembelajaran Bahasa Indonesia Untuk Penutur Asing (Bipa) Di Universitas Sebelas Maret. Kajian Linguistik Dan Sastra, 24(2), 176–186. https://doi.org/https://doi.org/10.23917/kls.v24i2.96
Sukamto, R. A., & Shalahuddin, M. (2016). Rekayasa Perangkat Lunak. Bandung: Informatika
Abstract viewed = 541 times
PDF downloaded = 901 times
The copyright of any article in the TECHNO Nusa Mandiri Journal is fully held by the author under the Creative Commons CC BY-NC license.
- The copyright in each article belongs to the author.
- Authors retain all their rights to published works, not limited to the rights set out on this page.
- The author acknowledges that Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) is the first to publish with a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license (CC BY-NC).
- Authors can enter articles separately, manage non-exclusive distribution, from manuscripts that have been published in this journal into another version (for example: sent to author affiliation respository, publication into books, etc.), by acknowledging that the manuscript was published for the first time in Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri);
- The author guarantees that the original article, written by the stated author, has never been published before, does not contain any statements that violate the law, does not violate the rights of others, is subject to the copyright which is exclusively held by the author.
- If an article was prepared jointly by more than one author, each author submitting the manuscript warrants that he has been authorized by all co-authors to agree to copyright and license notices (agreements) on their behalf, and agrees to notify the co-authors of the terms of this policy. Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) will not be held responsible for anything that may have occurred due to the author's internal disputes.