SISTEM ANTRIAN PELAYANAN PASIEN PADA PUSKESMAS KELURAHAN SETIABUDI JAKARTA SELATAN DENGAN MENGGUNAKAN METODE WAITING LINE
Puskesmas is defined as a local government clinic for servicing society to be better for human’s health. It should provide an excellent service for society. By healing patients, absolutely, it will give the financial advantage for Puskesmas itself. There is Puskesmas Kelurahan Setiabudi. It has a lot of patients every single day, so that, it causes long-standing lines of patients. By recognizing that problem, a researcher here tries to solve it by using the method of Waiting Line. By providing the well-structured system of standing in line, hopefully, it is able to solve that current problem happened in Puskesmas Kelurahan Setiabudi.
Anwar, S., & Lestari, P. D. (2013). Aplikasi Pendaftaran Pelayanan Kesehatan Berbasis Web Pada Klinik Syafira. Konferensi Nasional Ilmu Sosial & Teknologi, 1(1).
Heizer J & Render. 2006. Operations Management 7th Edition. New Jersey: Prentice Hall.
Kakiay, thomas T. 2004. Dasar Teori Antrian untuk Kehidupan Nyata. Yogyakarta: Andi Offset.
Larasati, N. (2013). Kualitas Pelayanan Program Jaminan Kesehatan Nasional Dalam Rangka Menjamin Perlindungan Kesehatan Bagi Peserta Bpjs Di Rsud Dr. M. Soewandhie Kota Surabaya. Sumber, 75(44).
Peraturan Menteri Kesehatan Republik Indonesia. 2004. Peraturan mentri kesehatan No 128 Th 2004 tentang Puskesmas.
Permenkes, Republik Indonesia. 2014. Peraturan mentri kesehatan No 75 Th 2014 tentang Puskesmas.
Rakhmawati, F., & Rustiyanto, E. (2016). Analisis Kebutuhan Petugas Rekam Medis Berdasarkan Beban Kerja di Instalasi Rekam Medis RS Aisyiah Muntilan. Jurnal Kesehatan Vokasional, 1(1).
Russell, R. S., & Taylor, B. W. (2005). Operations Management third edition Prentice Hall. Upper Saddle River, New Jersey.
Taha, M. (2007). Perilaku Organisasi: Konsep dan Aplikasinya. Jakarta: Raja Grafindo Persada.
Taha,, Alvi Syahrini. (2009). Simulasi Antrian Satu Channel Dengan Tipe Kedatangan Berkelompok, hlm. 49-56.
Wati, Risa. (2017). Laporan Akhir Penelitian. Tasikmalaya: AMIK BSI Tasikmalaya
Abstract viewed = 930 times
PDF downloaded = 800 times
The copyright of any article in the TECHNO Nusa Mandiri Journal is fully held by the author under the Creative Commons CC BY-NC license.
- The copyright in each article belongs to the author.
- Authors retain all their rights to published works, not limited to the rights set out on this page.
- The author acknowledges that Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) is the first to publish with a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license (CC BY-NC).
- Authors can enter articles separately, manage non-exclusive distribution, from manuscripts that have been published in this journal into another version (for example: sent to author affiliation respository, publication into books, etc.), by acknowledging that the manuscript was published for the first time in Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri);
- The author guarantees that the original article, written by the stated author, has never been published before, does not contain any statements that violate the law, does not violate the rights of others, is subject to the copyright which is exclusively held by the author.
- If an article was prepared jointly by more than one author, each author submitting the manuscript warrants that he has been authorized by all co-authors to agree to copyright and license notices (agreements) on their behalf, and agrees to notify the co-authors of the terms of this policy. Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) will not be held responsible for anything that may have occurred due to the author's internal disputes.