IMPLEMENTASI PENGATURAN PROXY SERVER MENGGUNAKAN SERVICE SQUID PADA SISTEM OPERASI LINUX
Network operating system is an operation which is used to coordinate activities of multiple computers in a network, the network operating system development related with open source operating system development that would have much effect on treatment patterns in information technology. One of the server network operating system services quite effects in the handling of information technology is a proxy server that provides dial computer (Internet programs such as browsers, download managers and other) to the internet. In the manufacture of proxy servers, the author uses the Linux operating system with the service squid as a proxy application. Generally, a proxy server is very useful in the management of information technology, namely in terms of speeding up access to the Internet and can be used to filter unwanted content.
Kurniawan, Adam. 2011. Penggu-naan Squid Sebagai Proxy Server.
Sofana, Iwan. 2010. Mudah Membangun Server dengan Fedora. Bandung: Informatika
Winarno, edy, ali Zaki, SmitDev Community. 2014. Membuat Jaringan Komputer di Windows dan Linux. Jakarta: PT. Elex Media Komputindo
Abstract viewed = 430 times
PDF downloaded = 618 times
The copyright of any article in the TECHNO Nusa Mandiri Journal is fully held by the author under the Creative Commons CC BY-NC license.
- The copyright in each article belongs to the author.
- Authors retain all their rights to published works, not limited to the rights set out on this page.
- The author acknowledges that Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) is the first to publish with a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license (CC BY-NC).
- Authors can enter articles separately, manage non-exclusive distribution, from manuscripts that have been published in this journal into another version (for example: sent to author affiliation respository, publication into books, etc.), by acknowledging that the manuscript was published for the first time in Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri);
- The author guarantees that the original article, written by the stated author, has never been published before, does not contain any statements that violate the law, does not violate the rights of others, is subject to the copyright which is exclusively held by the author.
- If an article was prepared jointly by more than one author, each author submitting the manuscript warrants that he has been authorized by all co-authors to agree to copyright and license notices (agreements) on their behalf, and agrees to notify the co-authors of the terms of this policy. Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) will not be held responsible for anything that may have occurred due to the author's internal disputes.