ANALISA DAN PERANCANGAN JARINGAN PRIVATE CLOUD COMPUTING BERBASIS WEB EYEOS
Private Cloud Computing is the model of Cloud Computing that provides a smaller scope to be able to provide certain services to specific users on Enterprise scale companies. Expansion of the company at Sutindo Raya Mulia, PT will add new employees and new computer devices and their software application that has a license. It will lead to the use of base servers load in the company. In the Cloud Computing system base servers, local no longer has to do all the heavy load when used for all resource servers cloud computing will be the one using OpenStack. OpenStack is a cloud OS that manages the resource for a function of computing, storage, network, and can be implemented for the characteristics of Infrastructure as a Service (IAAS). OpenStack can be built through the virtual server instance for eyeOS as one of cloud computing services Software As A Service (SAAS). Computer users simply install the browser on their computer can already implement in the company by using the eyeOS.
Asrorwadi, Imam dan Eko Subyantoro. 2014. Desain Model Layanan Infrasruktur Berbasis Private Cloud Computing Untuk Usaha Kecil Menengah. ISSN: 1978-6034. Lampung. Jurnal Ilmiah ESAI Vol. 8, No.2, April 2014.
Kurnianto, Catur Andi, Suraya, dan Erna Kumalasari Nurnawati. 2013. Manajemen Bandwith Menggunakan Delay Pools Di Squid Proxy (Studi Kasus: SMA N 1 Sragen). Sragen. ISSN: 2338-6313. Jurnal JARKOM, Vol.1, No.1 Desember 2013.
Pratama, I Putu Agus. 2014. Smart City Beserta Cloud Com-puting dan Teknologi-Teknologi Pendukung Lain-nya. Bandung. Informatika.
Putra, Giri Cahaya. 2014. Rancangan Bangun Cloud Computing Di Laboratorium Komputer Tek-nik Elektro Universitas Bangka Belitung. ISSN: 2355-5068. Bangka Belitung. Jurnal ECOTIPE, Vol.1, No.1, April 2014.
Abstract viewed = 1187 times
PDF downloaded = 991 times
The copyright of any article in the TECHNO Nusa Mandiri Journal is fully held by the author under the Creative Commons CC BY-NC license.
- The copyright in each article belongs to the author.
- Authors retain all their rights to published works, not limited to the rights set out on this page.
- The author acknowledges that Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) is the first to publish with a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license (CC BY-NC).
- Authors can enter articles separately, manage non-exclusive distribution, from manuscripts that have been published in this journal into another version (for example: sent to author affiliation respository, publication into books, etc.), by acknowledging that the manuscript was published for the first time in Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri);
- The author guarantees that the original article, written by the stated author, has never been published before, does not contain any statements that violate the law, does not violate the rights of others, is subject to the copyright which is exclusively held by the author.
- If an article was prepared jointly by more than one author, each author submitting the manuscript warrants that he has been authorized by all co-authors to agree to copyright and license notices (agreements) on their behalf, and agrees to notify the co-authors of the terms of this policy. Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) will not be held responsible for anything that may have occurred due to the author's internal disputes.