PENERAPAN PARTICLE SWARM OPTIMAZATION UNTUK MENEN-TUKAN KREDIT KEPEMILIKAN RUMAH DENGAN MENGGUNAKAN ALGORITMA C4.5
In studies that have been done previously to determine ownership loan home. One of the methods of the most widely used method with a high degree of accuracy is the C4.5 algorithm. In conducting this study also used a method algorithm C4.5 and to improve the accuracy will be performed using the addition of particle swarm optimization method for the determination of credit ratings. Homeownership after testing the results obtained is a support vector machine produces a value of 91.93% accuracy and AUC value of 0.860 was then performed using particle swarm optimization method in which the attributes which originally totaled 8 predictor variables selected from eight attributes used. The results showed higher accuracy value that is equal to 94.15% and AUC value of 0.941. So as to achieve an increased accuracy of 2.22% and an increase in AUC of 0.081. By looking at the accuracy and AUC values, the algorithm of support vector machines based on particle swarm optimization and therefore is in the category of classification is very good.
Gang, W., Jinxing, H., Jian, M., &Hongbing, J. (2011).A comparative assessment of ensemble learning for credit scoring.Expert Systems with Applications: An International Journal. 38, 223-230.
Han, J., &Kamber, M. (2006). Data Mining Concept and Tehniques. San Fransisco: Morgan Kauffman.
Larose, D. T. (2005).Discovering Knowledge in Data. New Jersey: John Willey & Sons, Inc.
Olson, D, & Shi, Y. (2008).PengantarIlmuPenggalian Data Bisnis. Jakarta: PenerbitSalembaEmpat.
Sausa & etc, (2004), Particle swarm based Data Mining Algorithms for classification tasks. ACM Digital Library.
Witten, I. H., Frank, E., & Hall, M. A. (2011).Data Mining: Practical Machine Learning and Tools. Burlington: Morgan Kaufmann Publisher.
Yi Jiang, Yan Chen, ZhimingZeng, &Xiangjian He.(2009). A Bank Customer Credit Evaluation Based on the Decision Tree and the Simulated Annealing Algorithm. World Congress on Computer Science and Information Engineering,18-22.
Zhang, &, etc., (2010. Vertical bagging decision trees model for credit scoring. Elsevier Ltd.
Bellotti, T., & Crook, J. (2007) Support vector machines for credit scoring and discovery of significant features. Expert System with Application: An International Journal, 36, 3302-3308.
Abstract viewed = 136 times
PDF downloaded = 149 times
The copyright of any article in the TECHNO Nusa Mandiri Journal is fully held by the author under the Creative Commons CC BY-NC license.
- The copyright in each article belongs to the author.
- Authors retain all their rights to published works, not limited to the rights set out on this page.
- The author acknowledges that Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) is the first to publish with a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license (CC BY-NC).
- Authors can enter articles separately, manage non-exclusive distribution, from manuscripts that have been published in this journal into another version (for example: sent to author affiliation respository, publication into books, etc.), by acknowledging that the manuscript was published for the first time in Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri);
- The author guarantees that the original article, written by the stated author, has never been published before, does not contain any statements that violate the law, does not violate the rights of others, is subject to the copyright which is exclusively held by the author.
- If an article was prepared jointly by more than one author, each author submitting the manuscript warrants that he has been authorized by all co-authors to agree to copyright and license notices (agreements) on their behalf, and agrees to notify the co-authors of the terms of this policy. Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) will not be held responsible for anything that may have occurred due to the author's internal disputes.