PENERAPAN METODE OPEN VPN-ACCESS SERVER SEBAGAI RANCANGAN JARINGAN WIDE AREA NETWORK PADA UNIT ECOSYSTEM SERVICE ASSURANCE
The development of information technology has developed rapidly from year to year. The use of the Internet as a very useful addition to mediation communications but still has weaknesses in its security. Ecosystem service assurance is one unit of work on solution division convergence PT. Telekomunikasi Indonesia, Tbk. cannot be separated from the use of networks and the Internet for Operational work Units. Kendall faced by the few employees Units Ecosystem Service Assurance often gets assignments meetings and training outside of town. Sometimes employees get into trouble when had to send the data documentation of meetings and training to upload a file in a web application portal Unit Ecosystem Service Assurance by using email, copy and save the file first before uploading, this method is not very safe and effective. needed a way to connect the mobile intranet access with the existing LAN network at the central office in order to perform data access easily and safely. Solutions that can be used for this problem is to build a network Wide Area Network (WAN) technology with Virtual Private network applications that can use Open VPN Access Server. OpenVPN Access Server delivers ease and security in forming a network of a virtual private network
Astawa, I Nyoman Gede Arya, I Made Ari Dwi Suta Atmaja. 2012. Implementasi Vpn Pada Jaringan Komputer Kampus Puliteknis Negri Bali. Bali.
Feilner, Markus. 2006. OpenVPN, Building and Integrating Virtual Private Networks. Birmingham: Packt Publishing Ltd.
Sofana, Iwan. 2009. Cisco CCNA dan Jaringan Komputer Edisi Revisi. Bandung: Informatika.
Syafrizal, Melwin. 2005. Pengantar Jaringan Komputer. Yogyakarta: Andi Offset
Wagito. 2005. Jaringan Komputer, Teori dan Implementasi Berbasis Linux. Yogyakarta: GAVA MEDIA
Abstract viewed = 143 times
PDF downloaded = 242 times
The copyright of any article in the TECHNO Nusa Mandiri Journal is fully held by the author under the Creative Commons CC BY-NC license.
- The copyright in each article belongs to the author.
- Authors retain all their rights to published works, not limited to the rights set out on this page.
- The author acknowledges that Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) is the first to publish with a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license (CC BY-NC).
- Authors can enter articles separately, manage non-exclusive distribution, from manuscripts that have been published in this journal into another version (for example: sent to author affiliation respository, publication into books, etc.), by acknowledging that the manuscript was published for the first time in Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri);
- The author guarantees that the original article, written by the stated author, has never been published before, does not contain any statements that violate the law, does not violate the rights of others, is subject to the copyright which is exclusively held by the author.
- If an article was prepared jointly by more than one author, each author submitting the manuscript warrants that he has been authorized by all co-authors to agree to copyright and license notices (agreements) on their behalf, and agrees to notify the co-authors of the terms of this policy. Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) will not be held responsible for anything that may have occurred due to the author's internal disputes.