PENERAPAN METODE OPEN VPN-ACCESS SERVER SEBAGAI RANCANGAN JARINGAN WIDE AREA NETWORK PADA PT. VALDO INTERNATIONAL
The development of information technology has developed rapidly from year to year. The use of the Internet as a communication mediation in addition to very useful but still has flaws in its security. PT. Valdo International to build a computer network to facilitate the conduct of operations, such as Rejuvenation application systems and other purposes. we need a way to connect to the intranet access existing LAN network at headquarters and branch offices in order to be able to access data easily and safely. , Data information is not safe to be in the public network because it can be intercepted by unauthorized parties. Therefore PT. Valdo International build VPN (Virtual Private Network) using the PPTP MikroTik with lines and can perform other operations in private in the public network, with connections an economical and secure data security.
Madcom. 2010. Sistem Jaringan Komputer untuk Pemula. Madiun: Andi
Sofana, Iwan. 2009. Cisco CCNA dan Jaringan Komputer Edisi Revisi.
Wagito. 2005. Jaringan Komputer, Teori dan Implementasi Berbasis Linux. Yogyakarta: GAVA MEDIA
Winarto, E., Zaki, A., & Community, S. 2013. Membuat Sendiri Jaringan Komputer. Semarang: PT. Elex Media Komputindo.
Abstract viewed = 108 times
PDF downloaded = 577 times
The copyright of any article in the TECHNO Nusa Mandiri Journal is fully held by the author under the Creative Commons CC BY-NC license.
- The copyright in each article belongs to the author.
- Authors retain all their rights to published works, not limited to the rights set out on this page.
- The author acknowledges that Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) is the first to publish with a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license (CC BY-NC).
- Authors can enter articles separately, manage non-exclusive distribution, from manuscripts that have been published in this journal into another version (for example: sent to author affiliation respository, publication into books, etc.), by acknowledging that the manuscript was published for the first time in Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri);
- The author guarantees that the original article, written by the stated author, has never been published before, does not contain any statements that violate the law, does not violate the rights of others, is subject to the copyright which is exclusively held by the author.
- If an article was prepared jointly by more than one author, each author submitting the manuscript warrants that he has been authorized by all co-authors to agree to copyright and license notices (agreements) on their behalf, and agrees to notify the co-authors of the terms of this policy. Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) will not be held responsible for anything that may have occurred due to the author's internal disputes.