PREDICTION AND ANALYSIS OF CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE WITH NEURAL NETWORK ALGORITHM
Prediksi Dan Analisis Penyakit Kardiovaskular Dengan Algoritma Neural Network
In the medical and health world it is very necessary to predict one of his cardiovascular diseases in patients. On this occasion, there were 220 datasets used in the study and 220 attributes. Prediction is done by using a neural network algorithm. Then do a calculation using Rapidminer from the cardiovascular disease dataset. The dataset will be predicted and analyzed with two trials at Rapidminer to determine the optimal level of prediction. The results of the first trial at Rapidminer are 68.81% accuracy with a prescription value of 65.85%, 79.41% recall and, AUC value of 0.745 and the second trial result is 77.27% accuracy, with a precision value of 77.14%, 79.41% recall and, AUC value of 0.764.
Kementerian, B. L. (n.d.). Situasi Kesehatan Jantung. Retrieved from https://www.depkes.go.id/download.php?file=download/pusdatin/infodatin/infodatin-jantung.pdf
Palaniappan, S., & Awang, R. (2008). Intelligent heart disease prediction system using data mining techniques. AICCSA 08 - 6th IEEE/ACS International Conference on Computer Systems and Applications, (December), 108–115. https://doi.org/10.1109/AICCSA.2008.4493524
Prathama, A. Y., Aminullah, A., Saputra, A., Teknik, D., & Mada, U. G. (2017). UNTUK PENENTUAN PROSENTASE BOBOT PEKERJAAN PADA RUMAH SAKIT PRATAMA. 7. https://doi.org/10.22146/teknosains.30139
Ratnakar, S., Rajeswari, K., & Jacob, R. (2013). Prediction of Heart Disease Using Genetic Algorithm. International Journal of Advanced Computational Engineering and Neworking, 1(2), 51–55.
Rodrigo, H., & Tsokos, C. P. (2017). Artificial Neural Network Model for Predicting Lung Cancer Survival. Journal of Data Analysis and Information Processing, 05(01), 33–47. https://doi.org/10.4236/jdaip.2017.51003
Shukla, A. (2010). Real Life Applications of Soft Computing. In Real Life Applications of Soft Computing. https://doi.org/10.1201/ebk1439822876
Sukma, A. R., & Halfis, R. (2019). PREDIKSI DAN ANALISIS PENYAKIT KARDIOVASKULAR DENGAN ALGORITMA NEURAL NETWORK. 16(2), 1–6.
Abstract viewed = 752 times
PDF downloaded = 624 times
The copyright of any article in the TECHNO Nusa Mandiri Journal is fully held by the author under the Creative Commons CC BY-NC license.
- The copyright in each article belongs to the author.
- Authors retain all their rights to published works, not limited to the rights set out on this page.
- The author acknowledges that Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) is the first to publish with a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license (CC BY-NC).
- Authors can enter articles separately, manage non-exclusive distribution, from manuscripts that have been published in this journal into another version (for example: sent to author affiliation respository, publication into books, etc.), by acknowledging that the manuscript was published for the first time in Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri);
- The author guarantees that the original article, written by the stated author, has never been published before, does not contain any statements that violate the law, does not violate the rights of others, is subject to the copyright which is exclusively held by the author.
- If an article was prepared jointly by more than one author, each author submitting the manuscript warrants that he has been authorized by all co-authors to agree to copyright and license notices (agreements) on their behalf, and agrees to notify the co-authors of the terms of this policy. Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) will not be held responsible for anything that may have occurred due to the author's internal disputes.