IMPLEMENT OF APRIORIAL ALGORITHM FOR PROCUREMENT OF MEDICINE AND HEALTH EQUIPMENT ON RADIOLOGY DEPARTMENT OF MAYAPADA HOSPITAL
Penerapan Algoritma Apriori Untuk Pengadaan Obat Dan Alat Kesehatan Pada Departement Radiologi Mayapada Hospital
The pattern of drug and medical device needs at Mayapada Hospital in South Jakarta has a tendency to be repeated and similar in a relatively long period of time, especially in one particular department, because the cases found are often similar or even similar. Ensuring the availability of stock in each department's deposit is very vital, because the procurement of medical equipment must go through a certain process and time, so there are often cases where there is a critical resus but the equipment needed in the deposit does not meet the needs or escape from inventory and must indent first. By calculating the tendency (Apriori Association) demand patterns in the relevant departments, especially in the radiology department at Mayapada Hospital, South Jakarta, a rule was formed that resulted in a pattern of dependency between itemsets that had supporting criteria in the form of support of 33.3% and Confidence by 85%, where the items that appear are items with a high frequency of appearance and association, so they can be taken into consideration to ensure the availability of drugs and medical devices.
Afif, M., & Wulandari, D. A. N. (2019). Laporan Penelitian : Implementasi Data Mining Algoritma Apriori Pada Pengadaan Obat Dan Alat Kesehatan Pada Departemen Radiologi Mayapada Hospital. Jakarta.
Elmayati, E. (2017). Data Mining Dengan Metode Clustering Untuk Pengolahan Informasi Persediaan Obat Pada Klinik Srikandi Medika Berbasis Web. Pelita Informatika: Informasi Dan Informatika, 16(4). Retrieved from https://ejurnal.stmik-budidarma.ac.id/index.php/pelita/article/view/531/482
Febrian, R., Dzulfaqor, F., Lestari, M. N., Romadhon, A. A., & Widodo, E. (2018). ANALISIS POLA PEMBELIAN OBAT DI APOTEK UII FARMA MENGGUNAKAN METODE ALGORITMA APRIORI. SEMNASTEKNOMEDIA ONLINE, 6(1), 1-2–49. Retrieved from https://ojs.amikom.ac.id/index.php/semnasteknomedia/article/view/2056/1865
Purba, B. R. B., Ginting, G. L., & Suginam. (2018). Implementasi Algoritma Apriori Untuk Mencari Relasi Pada Transaksi Pembelian Alat-Alat Kesehatan (Studi Kasus: RS. ESTOMIHI). JURIKOM (Jurnal Riset Komputer), 5(3), 269–277.
Ristianingrum, & Sulastri. (2017). Implementasi Data Mining Menggunakan Algoritma Apriori. Prosiding SINTAK 2017, 2(2), 31–39.
Yanto, R., & Khoiriah, R. (2015). Implementasi Data Mining dengan Metode Algoritma Apriori dalam Menentukan Pola Pembelian Obat. Creative Information Technology Journal, 2(2), 102. https://doi.org/10.24076/citec.2015v2i2.41
Abstract viewed = 447 times
PDF downloaded = 353 times
The copyright of any article in the TECHNO Nusa Mandiri Journal is fully held by the author under the Creative Commons CC BY-NC license.
- The copyright in each article belongs to the author.
- Authors retain all their rights to published works, not limited to the rights set out on this page.
- The author acknowledges that Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) is the first to publish with a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license (CC BY-NC).
- Authors can enter articles separately, manage non-exclusive distribution, from manuscripts that have been published in this journal into another version (for example: sent to author affiliation respository, publication into books, etc.), by acknowledging that the manuscript was published for the first time in Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri);
- The author guarantees that the original article, written by the stated author, has never been published before, does not contain any statements that violate the law, does not violate the rights of others, is subject to the copyright which is exclusively held by the author.
- If an article was prepared jointly by more than one author, each author submitting the manuscript warrants that he has been authorized by all co-authors to agree to copyright and license notices (agreements) on their behalf, and agrees to notify the co-authors of the terms of this policy. Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) will not be held responsible for anything that may have occurred due to the author's internal disputes.