|Focus & Scope|
|Open Access Policy|
|Plagiarism and Retraction Policy|
INTI Journal Nusa Mandiri is a scientific publication that contains the results of research in the field of Information System Design, Mining Funds, Decision Support Systems, and Information Technology that have never been published. This scientific code of ethics statement is a code of ethics statement for all parties involved in the process of publishing scientific journals, namely managers, editors, reviewers, and writers/authors. The statement of the ethical code of scientific publications is based on the Head Regulation of LIPI Number 5 of 2014 concerning the Code of Ethics for Scientific Publication, which in essence is the Code of Ethics for Scientific Publication which essentially upholds three ethical values in publications, namely:
- Neutrality, which is free from conflicts of interest in the management of publications;
- Justice, which is to give authorship rights to those who are entitled as authors/writers; and
- Honesty, which is free from duplication, fabrication, falsification, and plagiarism (DF2P) in publications.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Editor in Chief
- Determine the name of the journal, scope of science, scale, and accreditation if necessary.
- Determine editor membership.
- Defining relationships between publishers, editors, best partners, and other parties.
- Respect confidential matters, both for contributing researchers, authors/writers, editors, and best partners.
- Implement norms and provisions regarding intellectual property rights, especially copyright.
- Review journal policies and submit them to authors/writers, editors, best partners, and readers.
- Make a code of conduct guide for editors and best partners.
- Publish journals regularly.
- Ensure the availability of funding sources for the sustainability of journal publishing.
- Building a network of cooperation and marketing.
- Improve journal quality.
- Prepare licensing and other legal aspects.
Editor's Duties and Responsibilities
- The editor comments on the author's writing so that the reader can understand what the writer wants to say, through comments written on the script.
- The editor comments on the author's writing in accordance with EBI (Indonesian Spelling) or language according to the standard of the journal.
- The editor seeks to improve the quality of publications on an ongoing basis;
- The editor put forward freedom of opinion objectively,
- The editor conveys corrections, clarifications, withdrawals, and apologies if needed,
- The editor ensures that the writer's writings do not concern SARA or anything that can harm the Publisher and coordinate the writer's writings to the editor in chief of the publisher if the writing is a bit controversial.
- The editor receives, reviews, and follows up complaints from all parties involved in publishing the journal;
- The editor supports initiatives to educate researchers about the ethics of publication,
- Editors do not maintain their own opinions, authors or third parties that can result in non-objective decisions,
- The editor encourages the author/writer so that he can make repairs to the paper until it is worth publishing.
- The editor performs the layout of the manuscript to be published so that it matches the journal template.
- Editor helped the editor in chief to finalize the collection of manuscripts before printing and publishing, especially in terms of language, format, and layout.
Reviewer or Responsibilities of a Reviewer or Bestari Partner
- Provide objective and unbiased written feedback regarding the value of scholarship and the contribution of the manuscript to the development of science;
- Shows whether the writing of the script is quite clear, complete, and relevant and whether the text is in accordance with the scope of the journal;
- Not giving personal criticism or comments; and
- Maintain the confidentiality of the manuscript, by not discussing it with unrelated parties, or disclosing the information contained in the manuscript to other parties.
- Duties and Responsibilities of the Website Administrator
The Website Administrator is the person responsible for managing the journal website. Specifically, the scope of duties of the Website Administrator are as follows:
- Prepare a journal website;
- Configure system options and manage user accounts;
- Register for editors, reviewers, and writers;
- Manage journal features;
- View report statistics; and
- Upload / publish papers that are already accepted.
Please fill in the INTI Journal Publication Ethics Statement when the text has been declared accepted, can be downloaded here.