CLASSIFICATION OF CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS ON INSTAGRAM COMMENTS USING NAÏVE BAYES ALGORITHM WITH N-GRAM FEATURE EXTENSION
Customer complaints about the company can be used as a form of self-evaluation and performance that has been carried out by the company, based on customer complaints the company can find out the weaknesses that exist in the company and fix them. The forms of submitting customer complaints are very diverse, currently not only by telephone, but customers also submit suggestions or complaints, customers can submit suggestions or complaints via electronic mail or e-mail or forums in cyberspace that are indeed created by product-producing companies to accommodate various complaints, suggestions, and direct criticism from consumers, especially social media that are free to express opinions on the delivery services used. Instagram is a social media that is more inclined towards images and on the other hand, has captions and comments text, a study is needed for the problem of customer complaints from shipping service users on an Instagram account of a delivery service company. Based on this background, a solution is needed in solving problems for text mining classification using Naïve Bayes with SMOTE techniques and N-Gram feature extraction with the usual process for text mining so that it can produce Naïve Bayes and SMOTE accuracy with an accuracy of 88.54%, before implementation. N-Gram and the accuracy rate increased by 1.44% after the N-Gram Term was applied to 89.98% by using a dataset of 776 Instagram comment text records that had to preprocess text.
Amsury, F., Ruhyana, N., Saputra, I., & Sulistyowati, D. N. (2020). Laporan Akhir Penelitian Mandiri: Klasifikasi Keluhan Pelanggan Pada Komentar Instagram Menggunakan Algortima Naïve Bayes Dengan Ekstarksi Fitur N-Gram. Jakarta.
APJII. (2019). Buletin APJII Edisi-40 - Mei 2019: Survei APJII yang Ditunggu-tunggu,Penetrasi Internet Indonesia 2018. Retrieved from apjii.or.id website: https://apjii.or.id/content/read/104/418/BULETIN-APJII-EDISI-40---Mei-2019
Dellia, P., & Tjahyanto, A. (2017). Tax Complaints Classification on Twitter Using Text Mining. IPTEK Journal of Science, 2(1), 11–15. https://doi.org/10.12962/j23378530.v2i1.a2254
Dewi, R. N. (2018). Model Text Mining Untuk Identifikasi Keluhan Pelanggan Produk Perusahaan Perangkat Lunak (Universitas Islam Indonesia). Universitas Islam Indonesia. Retrieved from https://dspace.uii.ac.id/bitstream/handle/123456789/10239/Tesis Rona Neysa Dewi 12917229.pdf?sequence=2&isAllowed=y
Hartini, S. (2016). Efektifitas Endorsment pada Media Sosial Instagram pada Produk Skin Care. Bina Insani ICT Journal, 3(1), 43–50. Retrieved from http://www.ejournal-binainsani.ac.id/index.php/BIICT/article/view/794
Indriyani, S., & Mardiana, S. (2016). Pengaruh Penanganan Keluhan (Complaint Handling) Terhadap Kepercayaan Dan Komitmen Mahasiswa Pada Perguruan Tinggi Swasta Di Bandar Lampung. Jurnal Bisnis Darmajaya, 2(1), 1–13. Retrieved from https://journal.darmajaya.ac.id/index.php/JurnalBisnis/article/view/615
Indriyani, Susi. (2014). FAKTOR EMPATI DALAM PENANGANAN KELUHAN TERHADAP KEPERCAYAAN DAN KOMITMEN MAHASISWA DI STIE MITRA LAMPUNG. Seminar Bisnis & Teknologi 2014 IBI Darmajaya, 1–15. Bandar Lampung: Institut Informatika Dan Bisnis Darmajaya. Retrieved from https://jurnal.darmajaya.ac.id/index.php/sembistek/article/view/199
Laksana, J., & Purwarianti, A. (2015). Indonesian Twitter text authority classification for government in Bandung. Proceedings - 2014 International Conference on Advanced Informatics: Concept, Theory and Application, ICAICTA 2014, 129–134. https://doi.org/10.1109/ICAICTA.2014.7005928
Mayasari, I. Y., & Indriyani, R. (2016). Analisis Strategi Bersaing pada PT.Citra Surya Pacific. AGORA, 4(2), 188–196. Retrieved from http://publication.petra.ac.id/index.php/manajemen-bisnis/article/view/4803
Putri, R. L. (2016). Peningkatan Kualitas Produk Melalui Penerapan Prosedur dan Sistem Produksi : Studi Pada UD Wijaya Kusuma Kota Blitar. Jurnal Wahana Riset Akuntansi, 4(2), 813–828. Retrieved from http://ejournal.unp.ac.id/index.php/wra/article/view/7223/
Ruhyana, N., & Rosiyadi, D. (2019). Klasifikasi Komentar Instagram Untuk Identifikasi Keluhan Pelanggan Jasa Pengiriman Barang Dengan Teknik Smote. Faktor Exacta, 12(4), 280–290. https://doi.org/10.30998/faktorexacta.v12i4.4981
Sabirin, & Setiawati, C. I. (2017). The driving factors of instagram utilization for marketing efforts in promoting student owned online store. Proceedings - 2016 International Seminar on Application of Technology for Information and Communication, ISEMANTIC 2016, 64–69. https://doi.org/10.1109/ISEMANTIC.2016.7873811
Setiawan, R. A., & Setyohadi, D. B. (2017). Analisis Komunikasi Sosial Media Twitter sebagai Saluran Layanan Pelanggan Provider Internet dan Seluler di Indonesia. Journal of Information Systems Engineering and Business Intelligence, 3(1), 16.
Sieber, J. E. (2008). Data Mining: Knowledge Discovery for Human Research Ethics. Journal of Empirical Research on Human Research Ethics, 3(3), 1–2. https://doi.org/10.1525/jer.2008.3.3.1
Widagdo, P. B. (2016). Perkembangan Electronic Commerce ( E- Commerce ) di Indonesia. Yogjakarta.
Abstract viewed = 291 times
PDF downloaded = 103 times
The copyright of any article in the TECHNO Nusa Mandiri Journal is fully held by the author under the Creative Commons CC BY-NC license.
- The copyright in each article belongs to the author.
- Authors retain all their rights to published works, not limited to the rights set out on this page.
- The author acknowledges that Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) is the first to publish with a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license (CC BY-NC).
- Authors can enter articles separately, manage non-exclusive distribution, from manuscripts that have been published in this journal into another version (for example: sent to author affiliation respository, publication into books, etc.), by acknowledging that the manuscript was published for the first time in Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri);
- The author guarantees that the original article, written by the stated author, has never been published before, does not contain any statements that violate the law, does not violate the rights of others, is subject to the copyright which is exclusively held by the author.
- If an article was prepared jointly by more than one author, each author submitting the manuscript warrants that he has been authorized by all co-authors to agree to copyright and license notices (agreements) on their behalf, and agrees to notify the co-authors of the terms of this policy. Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) will not be held responsible for anything that may have occurred due to the author's internal disputes.