WEBSITE-BASED CERTIFICATE MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM DESIGN IN TRAINING AND CONSULTANT DIVISION
Certification is a determination given by a professional organization to a person to show that a person has competence, able to do a specific job or task. The management of certificates at PT Markco International is still carried out in a simple manner using Microsoft Office applications, starting from managing personal data, passing person status, numbering and issuing certificates. The design of this Certificate Management Information System is intended to provide a better solution, namely a web-based information system that can convert the currently running manual system into a computerized system using a database. Waterfall software development method and data collection techniques by conducting observations and literature studies are applied in the development of this program. This design discusses the process of managing personal data, registration agencies and certificates. As a result, the certificate management program that has been created can manage related information such as data on persons, agencies, certificate categories, registrations and certificates. This proves that the Certificate Management Information System Design at PT Markco International can manage the certificate management process well.
Abstract viewed = 22 times
PDF downloaded = 15 times
Copyright (c) 2022 Muhammad Salbiyath, Daning Nur Sulistyowati
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
The copyright of any article in the TECHNO Nusa Mandiri Journal is fully held by the author under the Creative Commons CC BY-NC license.
- The copyright in each article belongs to the author.
- Authors retain all their rights to published works, not limited to the rights set out on this page.
- The author acknowledges that Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) is the first to publish with a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license (CC BY-NC).
- Authors can enter articles separately, manage non-exclusive distribution, from manuscripts that have been published in this journal into another version (for example: sent to author affiliation respository, publication into books, etc.), by acknowledging that the manuscript was published for the first time in Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri);
- The author guarantees that the original article, written by the stated author, has never been published before, does not contain any statements that violate the law, does not violate the rights of others, is subject to the copyright which is exclusively held by the author.
- If an article was prepared jointly by more than one author, each author submitting the manuscript warrants that he has been authorized by all co-authors to agree to copyright and license notices (agreements) on their behalf, and agrees to notify the co-authors of the terms of this policy. Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) will not be held responsible for anything that may have occurred due to the author's internal disputes.