SISTEM PAKAR DIAGNOSIS KERUSAKAN PADA TELEVISI (TV) TABUNG MENGGUNAKAN METODE FORWARD CHAINING
Television (TV) as one of the electronic devices that have long working hours not be surprised if found damage mild to severe in the use of television, users who do not really understand the damage TV will usually immediately call a repair service or bring it to a repair shop TV. We recommend that we should be able to know what damage occurred on TV that we had. In order not to repeat the same mistakes, which makes the TV was broken, as well as in terms of cost, if we can examine and analyze the damage to the TV itself, we do not need to bring it to a TV repair shop. This expert system application using the way of thinking an expert in making a diagnosis of damage. This application helps seek damages conclusion of the categories of damage suffered. This application is created using forward chaining method, which is a process of inference that starting the search from the fact that there is to get a final conclusion. Making this expert system application using Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0 and to its database using Microsoft Access 2010.
Effendy, Onong Uchjana..2002. Hubungan Masyarakat Suatu Studi Komunikologis. Bandung: PT. Remaja Rosdakarya.
Hartanto, Joko Dwi dan Herlawati, Sistem Pakar Pendeteksian Permasalahan Komputer Pada PT. Pasifik Satelit Nusantara Cikarang. Jakarta, Jurnal Teknik Komputer AMIK BSI Vol.I No.1 Februari 2015.
Kusrini. 2006. Aplikasi Sistem Pakar. Yogyakarta: Andi Offset
Kusrini. 2008. Aplikasi Sistem Pakar Menentukan Faktor Kepastian Pengguna dengan Metode Kuantifikasi Pertanyaan. Yogyakarta : Andi Offset
Maisyaroh dan Lutfhi Adhaeri, Perancangan Program Aplikasi Sistem Pakar Untuk Pengendalian Pola Makan Bagi Penderita Penyakit Diabetes Mellitus. Jakarta, Jurnal Paradigma Vol.XVII No. 2 Maret 2015.
Reka Rio, S, 2001. Teknik Reparasi Televisi Berwarna.Jakarta: Pradnya Paramita, Rosnelly, Rika. 2012. Sistem Pakar Konsep dan Teori. Yogyakarta : Andi Offset.
Tim Penerbit Andi. 2003. Pengembangan Sistem Pakar Menggunakan Visual Basic. Yogyakarta. Andi.
Abstract viewed = 199 times
PDF downloaded = 530 times
The copyright of any article in the TECHNO Nusa Mandiri Journal is fully held by the author under the Creative Commons CC BY-NC license.
- The copyright in each article belongs to the author.
- Authors retain all their rights to published works, not limited to the rights set out on this page.
- The author acknowledges that Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) is the first to publish with a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license (CC BY-NC).
- Authors can enter articles separately, manage non-exclusive distribution, from manuscripts that have been published in this journal into another version (for example: sent to author affiliation respository, publication into books, etc.), by acknowledging that the manuscript was published for the first time in Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri);
- The author guarantees that the original article, written by the stated author, has never been published before, does not contain any statements that violate the law, does not violate the rights of others, is subject to the copyright which is exclusively held by the author.
- If an article was prepared jointly by more than one author, each author submitting the manuscript warrants that he has been authorized by all co-authors to agree to copyright and license notices (agreements) on their behalf, and agrees to notify the co-authors of the terms of this policy. Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) will not be held responsible for anything that may have occurred due to the author's internal disputes.