ANALISA KELAYAKAN PEMBERIAN KREDIT MOBIL DENGAN MENGGUNAKAN NEURAL NETWORK BACKPROPAGATION
Problems are often encountered in the provision of credit is to determine lending decisions to someone, while other issues are not all credit payments can run well. Among the causes are errors of judgment in making credit decisions. In this study will be used back propagation neural network method to analyze the feasibility of providing car loans. From the test results to measure the performance of the method is to use testing methods Confusion Matrix and ROC curve, it is known that the method of back propagation neural network has a value of 89% accuracy and AUC value of 0.831. This shows that the model produced, including the classification is quite good because it has the AUC values between 0.8-0.9.
Gorunescu, Florin (2011). Data Mining: Concepts, Models, and Techniques. Verlag Berlin Heidelberg: Springer
Han, J.,&Kamber, M. (2006).Data Mining Concept and Tehniques.San Fransisco: Morgan Kauffman.
Kusrini,&Luthfi, E. T. (2009).Algoritma Data Mining. Yogyakarta: Andi Publishing.
Kusumadewi, Sri (2010). Pengantar Jaringan Syaraf Tiruan. Yogyakarta.Teknik Informatika FT UII.
Larose, D. T. (2005).Discovering Knowledge in Data. New Jersey: John Willey & Sons, Inc.
Maimon, Oded&Rokach, Lior.(2005). Data Mining and Knowledge Discovey Handbook. New York: Springer
Puspitaningrum, Diyah (2006). Pengantar Jaringan Syaraf Tiruan. Yogyakarta: Andi Offset.
Sumathi, & S., Sivanandam, S.N. (2006). Introduction to Data Mining and its Applications. Berlin Heidelberg New York: Springer
Vercellis, Carlo (2009). Business Intelligent: Data Mining and Optimization for Decision Making. Southern Gate, Chichester, West Sussex: John Willey & Sons, Ltd.
Witten, I. H., Frank, E., & Hall, M. A. (2011).Data Mining: Practical Machine Learning and Tools. Burlington: Morgan Kaufmann Publisher.
Abstract viewed = 36 times
PDF downloaded = 52 times
The copyright of any article in the TECHNO Nusa Mandiri Journal is fully held by the author under the Creative Commons CC BY-NC license.
- The copyright in each article belongs to the author.
- Authors retain all their rights to published works, not limited to the rights set out on this page.
- The author acknowledges that Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) is the first to publish with a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license (CC BY-NC).
- Authors can enter articles separately, manage non-exclusive distribution, from manuscripts that have been published in this journal into another version (for example: sent to author affiliation respository, publication into books, etc.), by acknowledging that the manuscript was published for the first time in Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri);
- The author guarantees that the original article, written by the stated author, has never been published before, does not contain any statements that violate the law, does not violate the rights of others, is subject to the copyright which is exclusively held by the author.
- If an article was prepared jointly by more than one author, each author submitting the manuscript warrants that he has been authorized by all co-authors to agree to copyright and license notices (agreements) on their behalf, and agrees to notify the co-authors of the terms of this policy. Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) will not be held responsible for anything that may have occurred due to the author's internal disputes.