DEVELOPMENT AND IMPLEMENTATION OF WOVEN BAMBOO HANDICRAFT ONLINE SHOP IN LOYOK VILLAGE, LOMBOK, INDONESIA
Lombok Island in Indonesia has been selected as the World's Best Halal Tourism Destination and World's Best Halal Honeymoon Destination in the World Halal Tourism Summit in Dubai 2015 (Khoiriati, 2018). Lombok Island has also been ranked as the Best Halal Travel Destination in Indonesia according to IMTI 2018 and was also named the best halal destination in the international arena in tourism (Ramadhani, 2020). However, the Lombok Earthquake 2018 and the Covid-19 pandemic in 2020 had an impact on Lombok tourism. Loyok village in Lombok as a tourist village that produces woven bamboo crafts is also experiencing marketing problems, namely the decreasing number of sales. In this research, the solution taken in the marketing problem of woven bamboo handicraft products is carried out through the development and implementation of an online shop website. The development method chosen is the waterfall method. System design includes flowchart systems, modeling and database design. In the coding process, the programming language used is PHP 7.0 and MySQL 5.0 database. Implementation has been carried out online and can be accessed via domain anyamandesaloyok.com
Pariwisata Lombok Pasca Gempa. WACANA, Jurnal Ilmiah Ilmu Komunikasi, 18(1). https://doi.org/10.32509/wacana.v18i1.723
Babenko, V., Kulczyk, Z., Perevosova, I., Syniavska, O., & Davydova, O. (2019). Factors of the development of international e-commerce under the conditions of globalization. SHS Web of Conferences, 65, 04016. https://doi.org/10.1051/shsconf/20196504016
BPS NTB. (2019). Provinsi Nusa Tenggara Barat dalam Angka. In BPS Provinsi NTB.
Chen, C. W., & Demirci, S. (2019). Factors affecting mobile shoppers’ continuation intention of coffee shop online store: A perspective on consumer tolerance. International Journal of Electronic Commerce Studies, 10(2), 203–238. https://doi.org/10.7903/IJECS.1729
Di Lucca, G. A. (2005). Testing web-based applications: The state of the art and future trends. Proceedings - International Computer Software and Applications Conference, 2(August 2005), 65. https://doi.org/10.1109/COMPSAC.2005.95
Handayani, P. W., Ariantana, I. M. E., & Pinem, A. A. (2020). How to increase customer repurchase intention in an online retailing store? An extended expectation confirmatory model. International Journal of Electronic Commerce Studies, 11(1), 13–32. https://doi.org/10.7903/ijecs.1721
Hanoatubun, S. (2020). Dampak Covid-19 Terhadap Perekonomian Indonesia. Journal of Education, Psychology and Conseling, 2(1), 146153.
Inggriyani, F., Ali, S., & Fauzy, D. M. (2018). Pemanfaatan Website Pemasaran Bagi Pelaku Kerajinan Usaha Anyam Mendong di Kecamatan Rajapolah Kabupaten Tasikmalaya. Jurnal SOLMA, 7(2), 193. https://doi.org/10.29405/solma.v7i2.2009
Khoiriati, S. D., S., Krisnajaya, I. M., & Dinarto, D. (2018). Debating Halal Tourism Between Values and Branding: A Case Study of Lombok, Indonesia. KnE Social Sciences, 3(5), 494. https://doi.org/10.18502/kss.v3i5.2352
Kramer, M. (2018). Lifecycle : an analysis based on the waterfall model. Review of Business & Finance Studies, 9(1), 77–84.
Lesmana, I. P. D., Widiawan, B., & Hartadi3, D. R. (2018). Pengembangan Pemasaran Online Kerajinan Anyaman Bambu Antirogo Jember Melalui Media Internet. Jurnal Bakti Masyarakat Indonesia, 1(1), 17–24.
Maylawati, D. S., Darmalaksana, W., & Ramdhani, M. A. (2018). Systematic Design of Expert System Using Unified Modelling Language. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 288(1). https://doi.org/10.1088/1757-899X/288/1/012047
Muhammad Erwin, I Ketut Sudita, I. N. S. (2018). TAS GEGANDEK DESA LOYOK KECAMATAN SIKUR LOMBOK TIMUR Muhammad Erwin , I Ketut Sudita , I Nyoman Sila Jurusan Pendidikan Seni Rupa , Fakultas Bahasa dan Seni Universitas Pendidikan Ganesha Singaraja , Indonesia Kata kunci : Kerajinan , Tas gegandek , Motif. 8(2), 79–89.
Multazam, M., & Saniyah, E. Y. (2020). Final Research Report: Development And Implementation Of Woven Bamboo Handicraft Online Shop In Loyok Village, Lombok, Indonesia. Mataram.
Muttalib, A., & Mashur, M. (2019). Analisis Dampak Sosial Ekonomi Masyarakat Pasca Bencana Gempa Bumi Di Kabupaten Lombok Utara (Klu). Jurnal Ilmiah Mandala Education, 5(2), 84. https://doi.org/10.36312/jime.v5i2.785
Nani, J., & Abubakar. (2018). 70 Penilaian Prioritas Pengembangan Produk Kerajinan Anyaman Bambu di Pulau Lombok, Nusa Tenggara Barat. Https://Agroteksos.Unram.Ac.Id, 1–10.
Purnama, I. K. E., Ariastita, P. G. A., Handayeni, K. D. M. E., & Nugroho, S. M. S. (2019). Penerapan E-Commerce Untuk Penguatan UMKM Berbasis Konsep One Village One Product di Kabupaten Karangasem. Sewagati, 2(2), 85–90. https://doi.org/10.12962/j26139960.v2i2.4612
Ramadhani, S. A., Kurniawati, M., & Nata, J. H. (2020). Effect of Destination Image and Subjective Norm toward Intention to Visit the World Best Halal Tourism Destination of Lombok Island in Indonesia. KnE Social Sciences, 2020, 83–95. https://doi.org/10.18502/kss.v4i9.7318
Satar, N. S. M., Dastane, O., & Ma’arif, M. Y. (2019). Customer value proposition for E-Commerce: A case study approach. International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications, 10(2), 454–458. https://doi.org/10.14569/ijacsa.2019.0100259
Sudiarti, S. (2019). Sistem Informasi Pemasaran Berbasis Website dalam Meningkatkan Pembelian Kerajinan Anyaman di Cv Binangkit Kabupaten Tasikmalaya. Business Innovation and Entrepreneurship Journal, 1(3), 130–140. https://doi.org/10.35899/biej.v1i3.66
Syaiful, F. F. (2020). Manajemen Entrepreneurship Education melalui pemasaran di tengah Pandemi covid-19: Studi kasus usaha minuman Kamsia Boba di Kabupaten Bangkalan. Jurnal Edukasi Nonformal, 2634(April 2020).
Abstract viewed = 109 times
PDF downloaded = 108 times
The copyright of any article in the TECHNO Nusa Mandiri Journal is fully held by the author under the Creative Commons CC BY-NC license.
- The copyright in each article belongs to the author.
- Authors retain all their rights to published works, not limited to the rights set out on this page.
- The author acknowledges that Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) is the first to publish with a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license (CC BY-NC).
- Authors can enter articles separately, manage non-exclusive distribution, from manuscripts that have been published in this journal into another version (for example: sent to author affiliation respository, publication into books, etc.), by acknowledging that the manuscript was published for the first time in Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri);
- The author guarantees that the original article, written by the stated author, has never been published before, does not contain any statements that violate the law, does not violate the rights of others, is subject to the copyright which is exclusively held by the author.
- If an article was prepared jointly by more than one author, each author submitting the manuscript warrants that he has been authorized by all co-authors to agree to copyright and license notices (agreements) on their behalf, and agrees to notify the co-authors of the terms of this policy. Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) will not be held responsible for anything that may have occurred due to the author's internal disputes.