PREDIKSI KEKAMBUHAN KANKER PAYUDARA DENGAN ALGORITMA C4.5
Breast cancer is known as the fifth cause of death based on WHO data in 2015. The risk of developing breast cancer will increase with age, family medical history, personal medical history, caucasian descent, early menstruation, late menopause and others. This study aims to predict the use of Naïve Bayes and C4.5 data mining algorithms to classify the recurrence of cancer patients based on certain attributes in the breast cancer dataset. The data mining process will help identify the range or value of various attributes of what causes breast cancer. The results of this study indicate that the C4.5 algorithm has an accuracy value of 75.5% better than Naïve Bayes which only has an accuracy value of 72.7%.
Eveline, K., Purwanto, H., & Lestari, P. (2017). Faktor Klinis dan Histopatologi serta Hubungannya dengan Kekambuhan Pascaoperasi pada Pasien Kanker Payudara di RSUD Dr. Soetomo, Januari–Juni 2015. Indonesianjournalofcancer.or.Id, 11(2), 55–60. Retrieved from http://www.indonesianjournalofcancer.or.id/e-journal/index.php/ijoc/article/view/502
Harris, J. R., Lippman, M. E., Morrow, M., & Osborne, C. K. (2014). Evaluation After Primary Therapy and Management of Reccurent Breast Cancer. In Diseases of the breast: Fifth edition (1st ed., p. 871). London: Wolters Kluwer Health Adis (ESP).
Kristanto, A. D., & Kahija, Y. F. La. (2017). PENGALAMAN COPING TERHADAP DIAGNOSIS KANKER PADA PENDERITA USIA KERJA DI RUMAH SAKIT MARGONO SOEKARJO PURWOKERTO. Jurnal Empati, 6(2), 1–9. Retrieved from https://ejournal3.undip.ac.id/index.php/empati/article/viewFile/19723/18656
Pritom, A. I., Munshi, M. A. R., Sabab, S. A., & Shihab, S. (2016). Predicting Breast Cancer Recurrence Uusing Effective Classification and Feature Selection Technique. In 2016 19th International Conference on Computer and Information Technology (ICCIT) (pp. 310–314). Dhaka: IEEE. https://doi.org/10.1109/ICCITECHN.2016.7860215
Rizqiah, A. R., & Subekti, A. (2018). PREDIKSI KEKAMBUHAN KANKER PAYUDARA DENGAN ALGORITMA C4.5. Jakarta.
WHO (2018, February 01). Cancer. July 20, 2018. http://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/cancer
Abstract viewed = 249 times
PDF downloaded = 403 times
The copyright of any article in the TECHNO Nusa Mandiri Journal is fully held by the author under the Creative Commons CC BY-NC license.
- The copyright in each article belongs to the author.
- Authors retain all their rights to published works, not limited to the rights set out on this page.
- The author acknowledges that Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) is the first to publish with a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license (CC BY-NC).
- Authors can enter articles separately, manage non-exclusive distribution, from manuscripts that have been published in this journal into another version (for example: sent to author affiliation respository, publication into books, etc.), by acknowledging that the manuscript was published for the first time in Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri);
- The author guarantees that the original article, written by the stated author, has never been published before, does not contain any statements that violate the law, does not violate the rights of others, is subject to the copyright which is exclusively held by the author.
- If an article was prepared jointly by more than one author, each author submitting the manuscript warrants that he has been authorized by all co-authors to agree to copyright and license notices (agreements) on their behalf, and agrees to notify the co-authors of the terms of this policy. Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) will not be held responsible for anything that may have occurred due to the author's internal disputes.