ANALYSIS SENTIMENT ON THE ACCEPTANCE OF CPNS 2021 ON TWITTER SOCIAL MEDIA USING TEXTBLOB
The progress of information technology is growing rapidly along with the development of hardware and software developed by the world's largest companies. These advances have a significant impact on human life. Many jobs in human life use the help of technology. data mining technology, one of which is used in the field of research. In the process, data mining will extract valuable information by analyzing the existence of certain patterns or relationships from large data. Government agencies in Indonesia periodically organize the recruitment and selection of Candidates for Civil Servants (CPNS).
Abstract viewed = 152 times
PDF downloaded = 134 times
Copyright (c) 2022 Widi Astuti, Elly Firasari, F.Lia Dwi Cahyanti, Fajar Sarasati
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
The copyright of any article in the TECHNO Nusa Mandiri Journal is fully held by the author under the Creative Commons CC BY-NC license.
- The copyright in each article belongs to the author.
- Authors retain all their rights to published works, not limited to the rights set out on this page.
- The author acknowledges that Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) is the first to publish with a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license (CC BY-NC).
- Authors can enter articles separately, manage non-exclusive distribution, from manuscripts that have been published in this journal into another version (for example: sent to author affiliation respository, publication into books, etc.), by acknowledging that the manuscript was published for the first time in Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri);
- The author guarantees that the original article, written by the stated author, has never been published before, does not contain any statements that violate the law, does not violate the rights of others, is subject to the copyright which is exclusively held by the author.
- If an article was prepared jointly by more than one author, each author submitting the manuscript warrants that he has been authorized by all co-authors to agree to copyright and license notices (agreements) on their behalf, and agrees to notify the co-authors of the terms of this policy. Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) will not be held responsible for anything that may have occurred due to the author's internal disputes.